< HOME  Friday, January 06, 2006

Free World














Well, Edwin Low did Luther King ring, and said, "I have everything. I take what I need. Right for those who would succeed. In this land of righteous money, you will always look funny. The donkey or the rod, the treader or the trod. Chalked up the stakes, I bury my mistakes. Are we agreed? Yes, we're all agreed." Edwin Low said, "I know. I know. I know."

There will be no king. Farewell with all these things. In this land of milk and honey no one will ever be hungry. To have and to hold. To sell and be sold. To have and to hold. To sell and be sold. Chosers can't be losers. Losers chose to lose. Chosers can't be losers. Losers chose to lose.

Well, Luther King said, "What do you make of these things? All great men the same, one need lose that they might gain. All free worlds I fear are the same, everyone's looking for someone to blame." Edwin Low was not pleased. Said Luther was a danger and a disease, he'd just have to leave.

There will be no king. Farewell with all these things. In this land of milk and honey no one will be hungry. To have and to hold. To sell and be sold. To have and to hold. To sell and be sold.

Edwin Low said to Luther King, the following things: "God smiles down on this free skinned man. Man you are not the man that I am. All great men the same, only losers take the blame." Well, Luther said, "What is this wrong and this right? It throws such a narrow light, More a sickness than a sight. Edwin Low, I just don't think you know where the free world is, or even how you might live the choices in future. Goodbye, Edwin Low. Remember me as I go."

There will be no king. Farewell with all these things. In this land of milk and honey money will never be hungry. To have and to hold. To sell and be sold. Chosers can't be losers. If they lose, if they lose, they chose to lose.

Simon Bonney, 1989.

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 06, 2006, Blogger qrswave said...

Nice, jc. Very nice.

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006, Blogger yusuf chun said...

yeah, a bit nostalgic too, for me, used fo listen to this stuff when i was a kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home