< HOME  Tuesday, February 09, 2010

'Emad W. Nazzal-Pales – As they say: we're terrorists


"The world stood silent, while we urged for help. The world turned their heads, while we were being slaughtered. The world turned deaf to our screams for help. They laughed with joy to the screams of pain, and sipped on their liquor while amusing themselves listening to the screams of the raped ones. They were more amused to learn what pain can make one do. The world watched our falling bodies and watched us bleed.

We knew then that we were all alone.

Do you know what it is like to see your father being beaten to death?

Do you know what it is like seeing your mother being raped?

Do you know what it is like seeing your unborn child forced out of your wife's tummy with a knife?

Do you know what it is like when you hold your child in pieces?

Do you know what is like when a human is degraded out of his humanity?

Do you know what it is like watching your life being shattered and being raped of your dreams?

Do you know what it is like being oppressed and being deprived of your freedom?

I am sure you don't because if you did, you would have never called me a terrorist.

Are we terrorists because we said "NO MORE?" Are we terrorists because we refused to be sub-human? Are we terrorists because we retaliated? Are we terrorists because we interrupted your joy of watching us bleed? Or are we terrorists because our love for Palestine is simply so deep?

Did I hurt your feelings? Did I make you cry? Did I turn your stomach with disgust? Or should I just let you watch me bleed?"

we should never forget that turning a blind eye to oppression and watching from the sidelines is itself oppression.

Source

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 10, 2017, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testimony Of Transformation With The Help Of Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com

I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what MARTINEZ LEXIE did for me and my family when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%, well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts and bills for the past months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan form this great company without wasting much time, so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr MARTINEZ LEXIE via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills Resident: CA, United State

 

Post a Comment

<< Home