< HOME  Sunday, August 20, 2006

Why Lebanon? Why Now?

Who's behind the war in Lebanon? Wayne Madsen calls it a US proxy war but a caller insists that Israel calls the shots.

Very important clip - a MUST see.


At Monday, August 21, 2006, Blogger quasimodo said...

Q? for Q- Care to ask "JC" who's calling the shots? You might win a free Encyclopedia Brittanica!

At Tuesday, August 22, 2006, Blogger qrswave said...

sorry, I missed that. Who do you think is calling the shots? The US or Israel? Or maybe, neither?

At Tuesday, August 22, 2006, Blogger quasimodo said...

Qrs; Sorry you missed that...just a little tongue-in-cheek reference to the very erudite "JC", ( was he actually Jesus Christ? ) who crashed your blog a few weeks back with a fearsome tonnage of verbosity about the "Goombah" versus the "Goons", ad infinitum. Do you recall the big go-round we had about the U.S. of Israel? I think I was to blame for tickin'him off to begin with, so I'll take the rap. He took umbrage with some onomatopoetic words I used and we just never got off on the right iambic pentameter. Amidst his entire ensuing deluge, my original hypothesis was douched beyond recognition, but I have gone to considerable trouble in numerous posts, to drive home what I consider to be an incontrovertible fact: THE UNITED STATES OF ISRAEL IS CALLING THE SHOTS! They are ONE AND THE SAME ANIMAL! If you and "JC" still don't believe me, please, once again, check out Carol Valentines'"Merry Christmas and Off With Your HEAD!". She has put forward a much more coherent summary of this predicament than I ever could. So in answer to your very last question, I would simply reply-MAYBE BOTH?

At Wednesday, August 23, 2006, Blogger superslave2 said...

im not sure what "show" this is b/c i had trouble running it but have you noticed all the hip anti zionist callers c span has been getting in the last year...the wait on hold can be as little as 1 minute...tell they truth from our side AND plug this website and/or national vanguard, reviro , etc or DONT bother calling....!


Post a Comment

<< Home