< HOME  Wednesday, October 04, 2006


WARNING - very explicit language.

But, well deserved and well worth watching.

I especially like the part where he says:
"Mr. Greenspan, Mr. Greenspan, tell me which way the wind blows and tell me, why are all these people jumping out of their f**king windows?"
You think Georgy gets the picture, yet?

Thanks, A_Resident


At Wednesday, October 04, 2006, Blogger A_Resident said...

You're welcome. I posted that video at my site back in August, but don't have a large audience and it barely got any hits. I was hoping you might put it up.

It seems to be causing quite a stir, all of a sudden, I have been getting hits all day directed from google search for supa dubya.

At Friday, October 06, 2006, Blogger Carmen said...

nice track, even funnier video!

check out IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE too, great mc!



Post a Comment

<< Home