< HOME  Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Beckham's Hebrew Tatoos

Victoria Beckham has been photographed with a new Hebrew tattoo thought to be inked to celebrate her ten-year anniversary with footballer husband David. More photos at this link.

The tattoo, which translates as "Together, forever, eternally", was seen as she recorded her guest spot on the panel of American Idol.

Victoria and David previously inked matching Hebrew tattoos quoting a verse from King Solomon's Song Of Songs, which translated as: "I am for my beloved and my beloved is for me."

Last year, Victoria was said to be "furious" at David's decision to get another tattoo on his arm, a Hebrew proverb that read: "My son, do not forget my teaching but keep my commands in your heart."

David has previously described himself as "half Jewish" as his maternal grandfather Joseph West was Jewish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home