< HOME  Friday, November 25, 2005

Brief Hiatus...

I am taking a brief hiatus to prepare for final exams. In all likelihood, I will not be posting new entries until the end of December (unless I positively can't resist).

For those visitors who have stopped by a number of times, thank you for your time and please don't forget me! I still fight the good fight offline and as long as blood courses through my veins, God willing, I will be back to share my impressions and my knowledge with you.

For those who are visiting for the first time, thank you for coming and I hope that you browse through previous posts and join those I addressed above in visiting again and again.

If, like me, you believe that equal opportunity for ALL men and women begins not at the university or in the job market, but from THE minute that we are born, then stay with me on this journey to find out how many people it takes to change the world.

If, unlike me, you believe that 'this is how life is supposed to be' and that 'interest is a fact of life,' then let me remind you that the money that's earned through interest comes from the blood and sweat of LABOR and that those who rely on interest for their livelihoods DEPEND on those who work for a living--NOT the other way around.

Simply, WE DON'T NEED YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home