< HOME  Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bad Fruit From A System Of Unpayable Debts!

No one says it better than Louis Even, Bad Fruit From A System Of Unpayable Debts:
"Bankruptcies, the closed factories, the abandoned farms, and all the miseries which ensue for the deposed owners, for the unemployed workers, are the fruits of the stupidity of a system which demands reimbursement of more money than it has created."

"The actual system is a LIE; it is a false accounting. Social Credit would be a just accounting, an exact financial expression of economic realities. The first can only give rotten fruit. The second would produce good fruit, in abundance for all."
Please, read it; it's an eye-opener.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, November 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

qsrwave!
Hi, it's cacky. REALLY busy, but went to your site and can't wait to check it out. Unbelievable amount of material, looks like. I will continue to look for your posts on aternet. I am very new to all this. How do I chat with you personally? Yahoo Messenger?

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005, Blogger qrswave said...

Hey Cacky! Thanks for stopping by! And, welcome to the Blogoshpere!

Yeah, I've been really busy too--as you might have noticed...:)

You can reach me at messenger, or at qrswave@yahoo.com

Add me to your friends list and tell me your ID, so I know who to look for.

Peace...:)

 
At Sunday, November 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI
I was posting comments on the world in constant conflict piece and it would only let me post one. The second one- I had some questions for you- kept getting hung up on the word verification. And I'm sober. Any idea? cacky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home