< HOME  Saturday, March 04, 2006

world gone mad

Now, I am convinced that Americans have gone utterly and irredeemably mad.
The dead body of a newborn baby that had been crushed by a car was discovered lying on a Long Island street Saturday. Police had few clues where the infant came from, or whether it was dead or alive when it was abandoned.

A man walking his dog found the badly mangled body at 7:30 a.m. on a residential street near a golf course and a high school in Hempstead, about 20 miles east of Manhattan.

"The first time I saw it, I thought it was a dead raccoon, but then I saw the little feet and everything, and I saw it was a little baby," said Nolbin Valle, a shaken Long Island resident who lives near where the body was found. "I don't know man; I think only an animal could do that."

The naked body had been laying in the road for some time, probably more than a day, and may have been struck by more than one vehicle...
Wakeup America. This is what happens when you treat people like animals - they act like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home