< HOME  Sunday, June 04, 2006

Citibank-Always Screwing People Over, Always!

Came across this online. One more person dumbs these corporate terrorists!

"They pulled their crap on me twice in the last year. Switching payment due dates and jacking my interest rate and applying fees just for the hell of it all. I have been using their services for over 10 years and I am now being repaid by asinine customer service practices that are nearly criminal. That's enough for me. I don't carry a balance so there is nothing to penalize. Citibank can now kiss my pasty white working man's behind. That card is gooonnneeeee".

Always good to hear that people are canceling their cards with these corporate theives and terrorists.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 04, 2006, Blogger Citisucks said...

I'm glad that I canceled mine back a while too. But I still to this day have never seen the money these corporate terrorists and criminals stole from me returned to me, its rightful owner. Of course it isn't just that though, it is all the horrible things they have done to all kinds of people that keeps me fighting them and I will never give up the fight to destroy these corporate terrorists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home