< HOME  Monday, July 24, 2006

History's Lessons for War Criminals

History has rightfully condemned war crimes, collective punishment, and other such atrocities, regardless of the excuses John Bolton, Alan Dershowitz, and Abe Foxman make for such behavior today. The systematic extermination of Jews in World War II was one of many Nazi crimes against humanity. World War II history and the Holocaust are not the sole intellectual property of the ADL and Israel: these black marks in time are human history, and the lesson is not one of "Jews are oppressed and must be protected above all others;" the lesson is the dehumanization of any group, whether ethnic, religious, or cultural, drives the indefensible: man's inhumanity to man.
Oradour-sur-Glane was a French village that was destroyed in 1944. Two French civilians alleged a German officer had been captured and held at Oradour-sur-Glane, and that the French resistance was active there. German soldiers surrounded the village, and quickly rounded up all its inhabitants. The men were taken to the village barns, and after being critically wounded by machine-gun fire, were burned alive in the barns. Women and children were taken to a church and burned alive; those who tried to escape were shot to death. The Nazis then looted the village, but never found the German officer supposedly held there.

A total of when 642 of its civilian inhabitants were slaughtered by the Germans. Following the war, 65 of the soldiers involved in the massacre were given a military tribunal; several were found guilty. Oradour stands out in history as an example of the failure of criminal collective punishment, despite the German defense that members of resistance movements were terrorists.
Lidice is a village in Czechoslovakia which was completely destroyed by the Nazis during World War II. About 340 men, women and children from the village were murdered by the Nazis. Two Czech resistance fighters fatally wounded Holocaust architect Reinhard Heydrich, who was the German governor of Bohemia and Moravia at the time. Hitler ordered a massive retaliation against Czech civilians, killing civilians in many towns, and focusing intensely on Lidice. All men of fighting age in Lidice were rounded up and shot; it's women and children were sent to concentrations camps. Many of them died in the camps from overwork and gas chambers. About 1,300 people were murdered in this vindictive campaign. While Nazi propaganda had proudly announced events in Lidice, unlike other massacres in occupied Europe which were kept in secret, it's dark history provides yet another lesson in the failure and immorality of collective punishment.
George Santayana's famous quote "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it," stands as a warning to all of us who believe Never Again! applies to all the world's peoples, not just a chosen few. Those who embrace the tactics of the Nazis have failed to learn history's lessons for humanity. Never Again???

40 Comments:

At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Can ANYONE provide ANY evidence for the holohoax??? said...

.
.
.
.
----------------- One Word: --- H - O - L - O - H - O - A - X --------------------
.
.
.
.

NO ONE HAS EVER PROVIDED A SINGLE CREDIBLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE. "personal accounts", "photos that betray their intentions", and "missing crematoriums/mass graves" are the best they can give...

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous A. Magnus said...

Hey jerkwad, there is plenty of evidence available. You just have to be able to accept photographs, mass graves and gas chambers as evidence.

All you do by denying the Holocaust is delegitimizing your own position.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

You know, as to that first comment, there is no shortage of evidence that millions of Jews and other Europeans suffered in concentration camps and from mass extermination at the hands of the Nazis. Choosing to ignore that evidence is as repugnant as choosing to ignore the evidence of the suffering in occupied Palestine.

Need more evidence? I would introduce you to my aunt, whose survived a Nazi death camp, and whose arm bears the tattooed number given her there: it's a sight that turns one's stomach. Please take your ignorance elsewhere, or better yet, visit a library or talk with some of the survivors of Hitler's wrath. You are embarassing yourself.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Ellie Weasel said...

Even if the hollow cost were real, which it is not, it would be irrelevant because the Nazi movement was a German Ashkenazi Jewish plot to begin with. Hitler himself had Jewish blood. So if it had happened, it would have only been an example of how Zionist Jews are capable of treating their own lesser Jews. It was all another MASS DIVERSION to expedite the plan for colonization of Palestine, via "the Final Solution" By the way, If "Germany" really did this to "the Chosen People", why are they now bombing Lebanon, instead of Germany? Because Germany pays them through the ass to this day for their crooked scam, and thus it becomes, quite literally, a "Hollow Cost".

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

Your name belies your weasel words. No doubt David Duke would welcome your ignorance, but your comments here are disgusting.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous PLEASE PROVIDE CREDIBLE EVIDENCE OR SHUT UP! said...

Die for the Elite said...

You know, as to that first comment, there is no shortage of evidence that millions of Jews and other Europeans suffered in concentration camps and from mass extermination at the hands of the Nazis. Choosing to ignore that evidence is as repugnant as choosing to ignore the evidence of the suffering in occupied Palestine.

Need more evidence? I would introduce you to my aunt, whose survived a Nazi death camp, and whose arm bears the tattooed number given her there: it's a sight that turns one's stomach. Please take your ignorance elsewhere, or better yet, visit a library or talk with some of the survivors of Hitler's wrath. You are embarassing yourself.

Mon Jul 24, 04:21:10 PM EDT





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The existence of the work/"death" camps is not in question. The "systematic extermination" is what is at stake here. Please, PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE (and by the way, you "supposed aunt" needs to be about at least 65 years old to 'remember' -- assuming the memory is "authentic").



PLEASE DO SHOW ME THE PHOTOS WHERE THEY WERE KILLED --- Don't tell me the photos were only of the buried dead, BECAUSE COUNTLESS OTHER GENOCIDES (like the one in current day Palestine, Lebanon), and OLDER ONES (e.g. WW1), and WWII (Japanese Invasion of China/Asia) --- HAD ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THEM BEING KILLED. The 'buried' dead could have died from several natural causes & due to disease, OF WHICH IT IS DOCUMENTED BY THE NAZIS (See IBM records).


They had "special money" that they received and could buy goods and supplies with, albeit not much ---- THAT I SAY IS NOT GOOD TREATMENT.

But note that "jews" (mostly Shephardic, and EUROPEAN "jews") WERE NOT THE ONLY ONES ----- but that fact 'escapes' your attention.

As for the "SUPPOSED 6 MILLION" --- THIS NUMBER IS REPEATED BEING 'REVISED' DOWN (by the "jews" themselves) --- ESPECIALLY IN POLAND, OF WHICH THE "MILLIONS" who were "supposed exterminated" were revised down, and down, and down, AND DOWN to only a few 'hundred thousands', and THIS "MAGIC NUMBER" is still being revised down, and is very much DEBATABLE BECAUSE THE SUPPOSED "MASS GRAVES" THAT YOU MENTION CANNOT BE FOUND!

That is not the only "death"/work camp that the numbers have been 'officially' REVISED DOWN. And the revised number is not "slightly less" BUT SIGNIFICANTLY LESS! YET, the "official" 6 million number is not affected!




AND LIKE YOU SAID: "have to be able to accept photographs, mass graves and gas chambers as evidence" ------------ YES, SHOW ME THE PHOTOGRAPHS --- Do you mean the one of the supposed GAS CHAMBER/ROOM IN THE WOODS (the one they use as "prime evidence" of a gas chamber) THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE A FORGERY --- The room has:

1) the outlines of walls dividing the building into many smaller ROOMS is still VERY VISIBLE (see photos, videos, or come see for yourself!) ---- Yet they (the goy-patsie "tour guides") CLAIM THAT THERE WERE NEVER ANY WALLS!

Not only were there walls, but also an outline of a sink/toilet facility by the wall (which was taken down).

2) the ABSENSE OF CHEMICAL CORROSION --- If this "supposedly was used to exterminate thousands" THERE SHOULD BE SOME INDICATION, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE OUTLINES OF THE WALLS ARE STILL PRESENT TODAY!

3) THE "SUPPOSED" AIR VENTS ON THE TOP OF THE ROOF --- Has been SHOWN TO HAVE BEEN ADDED LATER ON --- Yet this was denied.




THERE IS AN EXCELLENT --- VIDEO --- DOCUMENTARY THAT REVEALS THES LIES & DECEPTIONS.
This was VIDEO by a "Jewish" man, whom was sick of the lies and deception. He has a skull cap and all, and a VERY STRONG ACCENT (so understanding what he's saying in English takes effort) -- so he was able TO ASK THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, and they would "kick him out of the tour".

He was very persistent, and when the "tour guide" were giving him ABVIOUSLY FALSE RESPONSES, he kept bugging her so that he ACTUALLY SPOKE TO THE "Manager" and FINALLY the manager agreed to have it on CAMERA.




There's so much more, and this "jewish" man's video-documentary is only the tip of the iceberg.





PLEASE, IF YOU BE SO INCLINED "die for the elite" AS TO SHOW A SINGLE - Credible - PIECE OF EVIDENCE, We can ALL examine it CAREFULLY TOGETHER, and let's see what it REVEALS.

Let's try that shall we?! Since centuries upon centuries were built on one big lie to the next:

A) "Choose Ones" who are "supposedly chosen by 'God' to rule over all of 'mankind' (or Goyim animals if you wish)

B) The HOLOHOAX --- Show some evidence, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

C) 9/11 --- The 19 or so ARAB (Muslim) Hijackers DID IT!!! (why aren't they REGISTERED on the plane, HOW ABOUT THE VIDEO SURVELLENCE (the ones 'they showed' have many, MANY HOLES IN IT!). Why are some STILL ALIVE AFTER THE ATTACK? HOW CAN THE PLANES BRING DOWN THE BUILDING? (it was DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND the impact of 2, read it 2, airliners!). What about the FREE-FALL.....

.... Shit, there's A LOT OF EVIDENCE for 9/11, so I'll let the more intelligent readers explain it! ;)

D) Weapons-of-Mass-Destruction (aka WMD, or Nookular) in IRAQ --- which leads up to present day. The Attack on Lebanon that was PLANNED (and admitted) A YEAR AGO. The upcoming confrontation with SYRIA, then IRAN (see UK news story).







.................... I'm sory "die for the elite", you did A LOT of NAME CALLING (though you avoided the "all-powerful" "insult", i.e. Anti-Semite), yet you HAVE YET TO PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE DEMONSTRATING THE SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF OVER 6 MILLION "Jews".


HOW ABOUT YOU JUST PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE DEMONSTRATING THE SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF OVER 5 MILLION "Jews"?


HOW ABOUT YOU JUST PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE DEMONSTRATING THE SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF OVER 4 MILLION "Jews"?


HOW ABOUT YOU JUST PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE DEMONSTRATING THE SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF OVER 3 MILLION "Jews"?


HOW ABOUT YOU JUST PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE DEMONSTRATING THE SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF OVER 2 MILLION "Jews"?


HOW ABOUT YOU JUST PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE DEMONSTRATING THE SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF OVER 1 MILLION "Jews"?


HOW ABOUT YOU JUST PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE DEMONSTRATING THE SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF OVER 500 thousand "Jews"?


HOW ABOUT YOU JUST PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE DEMONSTRATING THE SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF OVER 100 thousand "Jews"?









Or you can provide ANY NAMES THAT WERE SYSTEMATICALLY "MURDERED" (as in NON-Natural causes, so Bombing (as in Lebanon), Agent Orange (as in Viet Nam), Nuked (as in Japan), kidnapped and killed in the dead of night (as in Latin America), captured and butchered in the light of day (as in Cambodia), cluster bombed (as in Kosovo, Yugoslavia/Czechslavakia), etc.


You get the idea don't you?!!!

Provide the CREDIBLE EVIDENCE of the systematic extermination. If you can't demonstrate 6 Million, or 5 million or 4 million, or 3 million, or 2 million, or 10 thousand, or just 1 person --- then you have no RIGHT to throw that number around.

Other "genocides" can be RELIABLE and OBJECTIVELY DEMONSTRATED ---- YET HOW COME We are expected to accept "Holohoax" as truth, WITHOUT ANY CREDIBLE EVIDENCE???????




Why believe in:

1) Racist biblical nonsense? -- there are no 'supreme' humans, and sub-humans. Whether there is a god or not, there's really NO SCIENTIFIC OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE for one. There are MANY "religions" and personal beliefs. Not everyone has to believe in a "God" or "Allah" or whatever. And even more obsurd is the concept of "God's chosen people" --- WTF?

2) Holohoax? --- See above

3) Official 9/11 story

4) WMD in Iraq, how the Lebanese "started" the war & IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT, IT'S ONLY THE ARABS FAULT, WE THE ISRAELI ARMY "are the most moral army in the world", blah blah blah --- LOL! Give me a break!







I'll make it easy for you "die for the elite", PROVIDE CREDIBLE EVIDENCE FOR ANY (you pick) of the above 4 "truths".

Go ahead try it. If you succeed, you'll be the first to do so!

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous When they can't provide credible evidence --- Zionists (and their apologists) resort to name-calling said...

Ellie Weasel said...

Even if the hollow cost were real, which it is not, it would be irrelevant because the Nazi movement was a German Ashkenazi Jewish plot to begin with. Hitler himself had Jewish blood. So if it had happened, it would have only been an example of how Zionist Jews are capable of treating their own lesser Jews. It was all another MASS DIVERSION to expedite the plan for colonization of Palestine, via "the Final Solution" By the way, If "Germany" really did this to "the Chosen People", why are they now bombing Lebanon, instead of Germany? Because Germany pays them through the ass to this day for their crooked scam, and thus it becomes, quite literally, a "Hollow Cost".

Mon Jul 24, 05:27:57 PM EDT






----------------- THANK YOU! ------------------


NOTICE the "name-calling", but NEVER, NOT ONCE do Zionists or Apologists EVER PROVIDE EVEN A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE.


Keep this in mind, for if this discussion continues, pay attention if ANY reliable objective piece of evidence is ever OFFERED.


When the Zionists can't win through logical debate, or demonstration of facts and evidence --- they resort to NAME-CALLING.


Pathetic, dude, really pathetic. The name-calling is uncalled for. All you had to do was provide evidence. Is that REALLY HARD to do??? Especially considering the "mountain-of-evidence" (TM), it shouldn't be SO HARD now should it? Yet why are evidence, credible evidence, NEVER offered. Don't tell me that is was so long ago and the "evidence" is no longer here, since the "Holocaust" is arguably the most well-kept of all the Genocides. Yet OTHER GENOCIDES, e.g. My Lai, "communist" BOLSHELVIK, Japan's Nanjing, etc ARE SO WELL DOCUMENTED - AND - VERIFIABLE?!

Sorry to bust your bubble, but someone is pulling your leg, and it's not me.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous the world is waitng patiently -- for 60 years now, while Israel continues it's hypocritical genocide said...

If you want evidence of a genocide (systematic mass slaughter) see the Hundreds of PHOTOS and VIDEOS that is linked by this site. There are about over a dozen videos that actually show what a 'holocaust' is supposed to look like.

This is what you call 'undeniable-evidence'. It is:

1) objective
2) verifiable
3) authetic
4) credible source

Now, can anyone provide ANY evidence for the holohoax? This blog has literally hundreds of photographic and video evidence to the genocide that is currently occuring in Palestine and Lebanon (soon possibly Syria and Iran).

So can you provide ONE piece of credible evidence for 'supposed' holohoax? Just one piece. I'm not asking for an album, and it doesn't have to PROVE 6 million, 10 thousand systematic deaths for now (which leaves the other 5,990,000 to be accounted for).

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

Sorry, weasel, I cannot compete with your ability to embarass yourself. As I said before, you should speak with my aunt, who can confirm the systematic slaughter in the concentration camp she was held in. You have been pointed in the direction for the answers you seek: your immediate reply belies your insincerity and unwillingness to educate yourself further.

Even among Holocaust "deniers," who actually debate the actual number of Jews systematically slaughtered by the Nazis, the fact that Jews were persecuted and killed en masse is not in dispute.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being you are.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

Anyone even entertaining the notion of the "Holohoax," as our historical amnesiac calls it, should visit this site:

The Holocaust History Project

And if our historical amnesiac denies the accounts, photos, and other evidence there, do provide an item-by-item refutation to support your abhorrent allegations (to further embarass yourself before the world).

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger todd said...

Historically, history has been penned by the winners of any conflagration.

Churchill after WWII:

"History will be kind to us, because I intend to write it."

That is reality.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Mickey Mouse said...

It is no longer a hollow cost or a holo- hoax, but a colossal HOLLYWOOD HOAX. If there wasn't so much stinkin' money in it, do you think these suckbags would even bother? Just ask Roman Polanski, with his hideous polemic, "The Pianist", which, being semiautobiographical, should have been entitled, the Penist", or how about Shpielbergs'heartrent epic monstrosity, "Schindlers'List"? I know they sold a boat load of Schindlers'peanuts with that one. How many more HOLOCAUST MUSEUMS can they build with all that goyim blood money that keeps pouring in? The only reason Foxman was pissed about "Passion of the Christ" was it was cuttin'into ADLs' BOX OFFICE! Now why not produce a BRAND NEW HISTORICAL DOCUMENTARY of the REAL THING? If it's really 6,000,000 gassed it will break all previous BOX OFFICE records! It will be a TOTAL GAS! And they can just take that right to the BANK! And then they can use all that moolah to build a whole new DREAMWORKS INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL REALITY HOLOCAUST EXPERIENCE RIDE at EISNERS'RIP-OFF DISNEY WORLD!!

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

Read it again, folks:

The Holocaust History Project

Not sponsored by Disney, not written by Mickey Mouse, not some Spielberg movie, not written by war criminal Winston Churchill, and not a Hollywood production. Just dirty reality, as real as the suffering of the Palestinian and Lebanese people today.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show me real evidence the Israelis are killing Palestinians.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

Here's one of the best web sites documenting the suffering and killing in occupied Palestine:

If Americans Knew...

Interestingly enough, the author of the web site, Alison Weir also condemns those who embrace the discredited hoax known as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Neither the extremist zionists nor the extremist Holocaust deniers have a monopoly on the truth.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous A person who only wants to make the world a better place said...

Die for the Elite said...

Anyone even entertaining the notion of the "Holohoax," as our historical amnesiac calls it, should visit this site:

The Holocaust History Project

And if our historical amnesiac denies the accounts, photos, and other evidence there, do provide an item-by-item refutation to support your abhorrent allegations (to further embarass yourself before the world).

Mon Jul 24, 07:15:59 PM EDT
todd said...

Historically, history has been penned by the winners of any conflagration.

Churchill after WWII:

"History will be kind to us, because I intend to write it."

That is reality.

Mon Jul 24, 08:08:51 PM EDT



















>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm not looking for EMPTY WORDS spoken by Zionists and those with POLITICAL AGENDAS.


SHOW ME AUTHENTIC PHOTOGRAPHS, Undoctored photographs, Original Photographs, just link to a few photographs that showed the "atrocities".

And NO, the photos of the people in the train, does NOT show systematic extermination ---- it shows just that, people being moved on a train, and tired after a long trip.

And NO, the photos of the "piles of hair and glasses" does NOT show systematic extermination ---- it shows just that, a bunch of glasses were collected from people(?) or shipped in(?) or made to look that way(?). And the pile of hair shows that people had their hair shaved off -- this is consistent with the KNOWN LICE and parasite problem ---- I.e. see the IBM records that showed people died of disease, OLD AGE, and natural causes.



PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE NAZI RECORDS show deaths occuring throughout that time -- which is NOT consistent with the "final hours" extermination "theory".

PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE AERO-PHOTOGRAPHS DO NOT SHOW BILLOWING SMOKE (of which should have been since crematories were working 'overtime'). Please tell US HOW it is possible to "burn" so many, with the limited number of "crematoriums". Please tell us why, that MASS GRAVES CAN NOT BE FOUND! Supposedly, they KNOW THE EXACT LOCATION, yet WHERE ARE THEY?! Why won't they show the world the best evidence ---- and don't tell me they "respect the dead" since they DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT GOYS, Palestinians, Koreans, Vietnamese, Kosovians, "evil" Communists, "evil red" Socialists, Latinos, Negros, Christians, and especially MUSLIMS.

Tell me why they are SO RACIST?!

PLEASE TELL US WHY HITLER himself as well has many of his top commanders, such as the notorious Goebbles was 'JEWISH'? Why would Goebbles have NO QUARRELS WHATSOEVER (in fact it seems he took "pleasure" in his job, but that's just my opinion) in the systematic termination of which he was the 'mastermind' behind it????

This all does NOT make any sense for a FEEBLE, 'STUPID', NAIVE, GULLIBLE, GOY MIND like myself.

And speeking of Mein Kampf, I started thinking......





........ a book is a POWERFUL weapon. IDEOLOGY expressed as WORDS are extremely effective tools. They have had the power to affect social change, to cause riots and uprisings, to cause a change in a person's mental state and their VIEWS OF THE WORLD.

Books, Films, Radio, Television, PROPRAGANDA have been used effectly countless times. Just look how easy it was to cause nearly the whole USA to "believe Iraq had 1) WMD, 2) mastermind behind 9/11, and 3) supported Osama bin Laden. ------ We know this is now false. 1) NO Weapons-of-Mass-Destruction (Nookular boobs) have been found, NOR traces of any. 2) 9/11 HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ, quite the contrary. 3) Osama bin Laden has Saddam Huessein's arch-nemesis. OBL was a dedicated muslim and had GREAT DISTASTE for the corrupt and secular Arab governments, in particular Saddam's Iraq -- in fact, he has attempted to kill Saddam.

All of the 3 "reasons" were given leading up to the war against the people of Iraq and Afghanistan. Slowly but surely, the mainstream media (which is 'conveniently' controlled by Zionist Jews) which previously PUMPED SUCH NONSENSE is slowly denying it. Now it's 1) "spreading democracy" and 2) "spreading freedom" and 3) "fight evil and terrorism" (which is a Joke, since Israel and its puppets USA, UK, Australia, and unfortunately soon-to-be Canada due to Zionist Stephen Harper).



.......... All of this ties conspicuously with the topic of propraganda and books.

For those familiar with history, you would know that "Democracy" and "Communism/Socialism" WERE BOTH "INVENTED"/"CONCEIVED" by the SAME POWERFUL GROUP --- The international Bankers (also known as Ashkenazi (most notably the "Lord(s) Rothschild family"), with their "branches" the (Free)Masonaries, Illuminati, Neo-Cons, Centre-for-Foreign-Relations (CFR), and now the notorious Zionists -- they change their names often to deceive and hide their identities).

In fact, the VERY AUTHOR of 'socialism', i.e. KARL MARX was ORDERED TO WRITE THAT BOOK by the above Ashkenazi ("International Bankers" if you will) group. Not only that, but his name did NOT appear as the author of the book until SEVERAL DECADES LATER, when the 'concepts' of communism/socialism were firmly planted in people's mind.

Now why would THEY DO THAT? Why would they create TWO OPPOSING AND CONFLICTING POWERS?! (Rhetorical question).

They quickly took grasp of World Power, most notably in Europe since European Colonialism pretty much took control of nealy all of the world. During that time England had a VAST EMPIRE that spanned the great oceans.

The Zionists quickly took control of the Bank of England (BOE), and then Berlin, Paris, etc --- which each of the Rothschild Brothers/Father in control of each central bank.

During this time, America (i.e. USA) was a young nation. For you Americans, you have probably heard MANY DAMNING QUOTES from your past presidents, concerning this "parasite" or "plague" or "disease" that was "sucking the lifeblood" of the nation. Several times the battle went back and forth. Abraham Lincoln, and other presidents who "STOOD UP" to the Ashkenazi "International Bankers" were assassinated. Abraham Lincoln, was not tolerant of blacks, he abolished slavery because the societal pressure demanded "more equal" treatment for ALL HUMAN-BEINGS (something the Israelis need to (re)learn).

But one thing he did fight for strongly was to change to a NO-INTEREST, NON-FIAT, DOMESTIC, PUBLIC MONETARY SYSTEM.

Some of you might ask: SO what? What's so "bad" with the financial system we have now? Isn't America the richest nation on the planet because of it?

And this is where you would be DEADLY WRONG. This system of a FIAT CENTRAL BANK, owned and controlled NOT by the people of the USA but by "International Bankers" (of which the Rosthchild, partly through the Rockerfeller and "3rd party proxies").

So this "PONZI SCHEME" involves lending out "paper money" (or even cheaper 1's and 0's digital currency) that has neglible costs to print, with the demand that it be repaid with interest. All of this backed ONLY back "their word". What happends is that interest is always expected, yet the supply is limited. To "alleviate" (i.e time-shift the Ultimate Economic Collapse) the PRINT MORE MONEY -- this is the DIRECT CAUSE OF INFLATION.

This means FORCED-FORECLSOLURES, BANKRUPTCIES, etc --- in other words, A LOT OF DEVASTED FAMILIES. But the Zionists doen't give a shit! Never did, never will! Qrswave explained this a long time back. ;) Simply put, this means that TRILLIONS (not Billions) of DOLLARS YEARLY ARE SIPHONED OUT OF THE USA and into "private pockets". In layman's term, this means that the common folk is held a "slave" (conveneint isn't it?!).

And this is why PAST US PRESIDENTS TRIED (and a few times SUCCESSFULLY) to take control of the monetary system away from the Ashkenazi (or as they referred to it as the "plage", "disease" etc). But unforunately this does not last long --- the president who made the change is quickly assassinated (Lincoln, Kennedy, several others), and the CENTRAL BANKS control (and TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS YEARLY) goes back to the Zionists.



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ quote: "THOSE THAT CONTROL THE MONETARY SYSTEM, CONTROL THE NATION" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


But "Fiat Currency" is really just "funny money" --- it's "value" is supported/determined by military and political power. GOLD HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE STANDARD for the last several thousand years. Oil has INTRINSIC VALUE as well. That is why we see countries such as Russia, China, Venezuela, Brazil, India, Japan, etc stock up on Gold --- because "fiat (i.e. un-backed paper) money" is DESIGNED TO CRASH --- the question is only WHEN.






The Rothschild family (FYI, previous 'family name' was Bauer, before it was changed to Rothschild which means "RED SIGN" in German) and their fellow Ashkenazis brothers --- aka the "CHOSEN ONES" --- also wanted to take control of the "Great White Empire of the East" , aka Czar Russia. But the Czar of the Russian Empire (prelude to the Soviet Union, i.e. USSR) refused to play ball. Subsequently, the Ashkenazi Zionists used the displeasement and uneasiness of the general populace, and further nutured the "SEED" of Communism that they planted. They formed and orchestrated the Nortorious BOLSHELVIK Revolution, i.e. a revolution of "reds" (comms) and "white" (czar royalty) and WIPED OUT THE CZAR'S FAMILY ---- the famous history of Annestasia (sorry spelling is bad).

Of course, they had their "man" become the ABSOLUTE DICTATOR --- a Mister Joseph STALIN, a known Ashkenazi "jew" whose origin is SW Russia, also commonly known as Khazaria.






........................ Now these Ashkenazis have NO love for the common sub-human, and they don't have much love for the "jew" either, of which they go around masquerading as.

That is because the Ashkeanzi "jew" (which is the vast MAJORITY) are NOT SEMITIC, but rather WHITE EUROPEAN and KHAZARIAN ORIGIN. It doesn't take much to see how OBVIOUS this is. Notice how nearly all of the "jews" are white ---- I mean, red-heads, blonds, light brown hair, British, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Blue eyes, Green eyes, you get the picture ------ They don't resemble ARABS much do they?!!!

They look more like your typical European than your typical Arab/Semite. Case in point ---- Joshua (John) Bolton, Donald Rumsfield, Henry Kissinger, Madelaine Albright, etc ----------- THESE GUYS ARE ALL VERY WHITE, AREN'T THEY?!!! They seem either British, or SW Russia ----- BINGO!!!

There are some (now only a very small minority) of "jews" who can 'claim some arab/semitic bloodline', but not much at that.
These are historically known as the Shephardic 'jews', dark brown hair & eyes, etc... (mixed European blood as well).

Not surprisingly, the photos of the "jews" you see in the WWII Internment/work camps were mostly Shephardic 'jew'. NOTICE HOW THERE ARE NO RICH & POWERFUL JEWS in the internment/work camps! Coicident? NO! The Rosthschild (Ashkenazi "jew") family will NEVER be in caught is such "degrading" predicament. Those of you who are 'jewish' can see this DISCRIMINATION "amoung jews". But I'll leave that for you to see/think.







%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% We are all here for a common goal (or should be).

And that is NOT to seek 1) revenge against what the "jews" or 2) re-write history that never happened.



NO, WE ARE HERE TO TELL THE TRUTH ----- Only by exposing the truth, and looking at things FACTUALLY are we able to change history.

The Ashkanzis orchestrated WWI & WWII. And now that their "empire" is SERIOUSLY BEING THREATED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER -- and this is not modest threat, they are WILLING TO TAKE THE WHOLE WORLD DOWN. The Zionists don't have the intention of 'going down' with the rest of us, they ONLY WANT TO DESTROY THE REST OF THE WORLD and CAUSE IMMEASURABLE SUFFERING to everyone BUT themselves.



Sof if you or anybody can provide ANY GENUINE, AUTHETIC (non-doctored), OBJECTIVE, VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE that the "Holocaust" of 6 million systematically exterminated EVERY TOOK PLACE ----- Please provide it.

This will be a historical event, as you would be the first to do so. We have always be brainwashed that such a thing happened, with TV, movies, books, school --- the very same thing UNDER THE CONTROL of the Zionists --- yet NOT A SINGLE CREDIBLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE HAS EVER BEEN PRESENTED.

This is important, since people can be "made" to believe just about anything. I don't need to tell anyone that -- you just need to look at all the Fundamentals, Wackos, etc to know. "Memories" can be "implanted" by way of BRAIN-WASHING.

This we have seen with DIS-AFFECTED YOUTH (also known as Miss R). Miss R, from my personal opinion is not a "bad person", yet she is very "protective" of Israel. It doesn't matter HOW MUCH Palestinian blood, or Lebanese corpses of childred with their brains blown out, or grandma and grandpas with their limbs torn from their body, or of men ripped to shred with shrapnel or burned to a crisp.

It doesn't matter that Iraq is been polluted with Depleted Uranium (DU), and this is not going anywhere -- NOT FOR ANOTHER SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS. And NO YOU CAN NOT JUST SIMPLY "clean up" the Depleted Uranium. It is a fine dust, littered everywhere.

No matter how much we convince Miss R, or people like her that what Israel is doing is WRONG --- She would not even accept that both sides are wrong. To her, ONLY THE "other" people are wrong.

To her and people like her, Israel can DO no wrong. Jews can do no wrong. That the Israelites are the "chosen ones" and this land previous known as Palestine, to them it has ALWAYS BEEN & WILL BE FOR ETERNITY, the "land given to Moses by 'God' to his chosen people".

It doesn't matter how ridiculous or apparently racist such a concept of a 'race' of people chosen by God is.








NOTHING MATTERS TO THEM.

To them, they are in the 'right' and everyone else is in the 'wrong'.

To them, they are superior in everyway (intellectually, culturally, morally, socially, economically, genetically), and they have MORE RIGHTS than the rest of us.

A 'sin' or 'crime' committed AGAINST one of their own is FAR WORSE than the same committed against the rest of us. Under their laws, through their eyes, the rest of us are sub-human. Not as important.

To them, it's either they against the whole world, or the whole world against them.

It is this PERSECUTION COMPLEX that they are INGRAINED WITH, that they are EXPOSED SINCE BIRTH TO, that they and the rest of us are MADE TO BELIEVE THROUGH THE CONSTANT BARRAGE OF INDOCTRINATION, BRAIN-WASHING, AND PROPRAGANDA. The centre of this source of feelings and belief is the HOLOHOAX.









++++++++++++++++++ An invention of the mind. +++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++ An invention of those with 'godly' Political, Military, & Economical Ambitions. +++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++ An invention of those we all call the "plague", "parasite", "cancer" and "evil" of society. +++++++++++++++++++++







YESTERDAY WE WERE ALL VIET CONG
LIKE TODAY WE ARE ALL LEBANESE
AND LIKE TOMORROW WE WILL ALL BE JEWS

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

Willfull ignorance is your problem. Keep embarassing yourself. Better yet, why not start your own blog and share your "wealth of wisdom" with the world.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Die for the Elite said...

Willfull ignorance is your problem. Keep embarassing yourself. Better yet, why not start your own blog and share your "wealth of wisdom" with the world.

Mon Jul 24, 10:26:30 PM EDT






>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1. Insults -check
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2. Name-calling -check
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3. Provide evidence -still-waiting

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

Yawn.

1. Ignorance -check
2. Disingenuous -check
3. Zero evidence -check
4. Empty allegations check, check, and check!

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous still waiting for evidence --- not name calling said...

YOU HAVE YET TO PROVIDE ANY CREDIBLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE..

You pussy foot, and call names. Yet, no credible piece of evidence is provided.




Just LINK to one, and we can OBJECTIVELY EXAMINE IT TOGETHER. Is that so hard to do?

Or are you afraid of what we will uncover?

The actual truth can be scary for some with 'firm beliefs'.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

You have a link to a vast compilation of evidence, photographs, eyewitness accounts, and actual Nazi documents revealing the planned extermination of Jews during the Holocaust. Yet you provide nothing to discredit any of this evidence.

Here is an exercise for you: take any 3 of the photographs at the Holocaust History Project, and prove to the readers here that they are indeed a hoax. Mere denials, and using Goebbles' technique of ad nauseum repetition of empty allegations doesn't count.

Better yet: visit the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC, and see the evidence firsthand for yourself. Or are you afraid you will learn you are wrong?

PS: Thank you for the inspiration for my next blogentry.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL FUCKING SAND NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

Re: Anon Mon Jul 24, 11:39:23 PM EDT

Thank you for your profound insights and mastery of the English language. Now please master the use of the CAPS LOCK on your keyboard.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Still waiting ---- PROVIDE LINK TO ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHS -- SHOULD NOT BE HARD! said...

Die for the Elite said...

You have a link to a vast compilation of evidence, photographs, eyewitness accounts, and actual Nazi documents revealing the planned extermination of Jews during the Holocaust. Yet you provide nothing to discredit any of this evidence.

Here is an exercise for you: take any 3 of the photographs at the Holocaust History Project, and prove to the readers here that they are indeed a hoax. Mere denials, and using Goebbles' technique of ad nauseum repetition of empty allegations doesn't count.

Better yet: visit the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC, and see the evidence firsthand for yourself. Or are you afraid you will learn you are wrong?

PS: Thank you for the inspiration for my next blogentry.

Mon Jul 24, 11:21:10 PM EDT






>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> There's a LOT of "opinionated" pieces, but where are the photos that you claim. Lot's of "documents" and "essays" (forgeries? real? --- but most importantly, what does it really say?!!!).




NOW WHERE ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHS --- Can't you show even one, just one that shows 6 million gassed?
I know one photo won't do. Since "6 million" (nice round number) is a lot.

They used to have ACTUAL PHOTOS, that they used. I gave the few examples above.




JUST SHOW ME AN AERO-PHOTOGRAPH OF THE SMOKE. Because CREMATORIUMS AND GAS CHAMBERS PRODUCE SMOKE.

That's right SMOKE ---- where are the photographs PEOPLE BEING KILLED. NOT JUST SOME PEOPLE, "6 milllllliiiioooonnnnn".




That's right.




You haven't even should 1 million, less 6 million.

You can't even show 10,000 being killed.

What about PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE ACTUAL (not later modified) "GAS CHAMBERS" (TM).

You just give an 'empty' link to a site with TYPED "documents" BUT WITHOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE EVENTS --- WTF??? That's evidence for ya? How about you give me two weeks, no make that one week, and I'll produce some "opinionated" essays, and "typed documents" that "prove" the Native aboriginals systematically killed 10 millions Europeans in 1900.

AT LEAST PLEASE, oh please, link to ONE OR TWO PHOTOGRAPHS SO THAT WE CAN ALL EXAMINE IT TOGETHER IN THE PUBLIC EYE. No more of this 'behind the closet' action please. One or two photographs that credibly and authetically demonstrate the said "systematic extermination of 6 million 'jews'"

--------- How about I make it easy for you, link to AN ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPH OF THE CREMATORIUM AND THE BUILDING IT IS HOUSED IN. That way we can examine the chimney stack (to see if it is operated as designed), the "oven" (the size, and potential heat/burning rate), the location (whether it is on/near any work/concentraton camps), some background (to verify that it is indeed authentic), etc.

------------ now this shouldn't be TOO HARD NOW WOULD IT?!!!

There "should" be ample photographs of this, not just "opinionated" documents. Hell, why not let Lord Rothschild author some of these essays, or Henry Kissinger or Richard Perle, etc while you're at it?!

Hollywood needs "imaginative" script-writers like yourself, since their latest propanda movies aren't panning out.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous please keep in mind --- "evidence" from those with POLITICAL & ECONOMIC MOTIVATION DOES NOT COUNT! said...

.
.
Let me repeat this:
.
.
"evidence" from those with POLITICAL & ECONOMIC MOTIVATION DOES NOT COUNT!
.
.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best evidence "MASS GRAVES". Of which:

1) hundreds of thousands, and millions of bodies can be found --- Of which how many can you point to? These are supposed to be known. A GIGANTIC MASS GRAVES are very hard to miss!

2) Crematoriums. Where are the smoke in the aerophotographs? --- The train entering the concentration camp, the building housing the gas chamber is clearly visible with windows as well. The new prison workers had no difficulty seeing the 'killings-in-process'. Yet why weren't they panicking. Why did they just calmly walk into there to get washed and sprayed for lice?





The photos of the actual crematorium (AT LEAST ENOUGH TO "burn" "millionssssss" in the last minute of war when the "final solution" was enacted) would be nice. HECK THAT WOULD BE A LOT OF CREMATORIUMS, of which the Zionists would do EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO PRESERVE & PHOTOGRAPHS.

Now where are those authentic photos?

PLEASE LINK TO THE ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

"evidence" from those with POLITICAL & ECONOMIC MOTIVATION DOES NOT COUNT!

Lack of evidence and mere allegations counts even less. Sorry, you had a link to all the photos you want: you fail the exam, and demonstrate the weakness of your position once again.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Wow I get no credible evidence --- and I failed the "exam" as well --- golly gosh! ;) said...

quote:

"Sorry, you had a link to all the photos you want"





WHAT PHOTOS --- THERE WERE NOT ANY THAT I ASKED FOR --- Lots of typed documents, and essays, and opinions. BUT NO CREMATORIUM, NO MASS GRAVES, NOTHING OF THIS SORT.

And by the way, "what exam did I fail"? Because I sure hope it wasn't the exam to get into the MOSSAD or to be a "little helper" to the Elders of Zion. Last time I applied, they said I "just didn't cut it" because I told the truth too much --- and this isn't "appropriate" for the line of "business" they are in.


Oh well!

Cheers! ;)

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Ummm.... said...

Since no one has decided to show any photos of proof or dis-proof of the Holocaust, i decided to look for photos through Google. I'm not great at inspecting the sources of the photos, but if someone would like to take the time to explain all of this, that would be great.

BTW...This "flamewar" is all far too ridiculous. Name calling is just a waste of yours and my time. Grade 2 was a long, long time ago.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous "die for the elite" --- this is what real genocide looks like said...

.
.
THE LEBANESE ARE SEMITIC PEOPLE

correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't it biblical prophecy that: Some will call them selves Judea, yet they are not? Makes you wonder sometimes about this Christ thing doesn't it?

Be as it may, I have been thinking about a couple of the pharses being used to frame this war in Lebanon.

[B]The USA calls Lebanon's suffering "Birth pangs" i.e., the pain that a mother suffers when she is giving birth. While President Bush, UN Ambassador Bolton, Secretary of State Rice, Sec Rumsfeld and other US officials, including the US Congress are urging Israel on and sending laser guided missiles, jet fuel and other reinforcement in weaponry to forge the Israeli destruction of Lebanon. So I guess the contention is that Lebanon must suffer pain for the baby they have so conveniently, planned for her?

Does Lebanon want this illegitimate baby? I think not. But let me also ask, must Lebanon suffer this birth pain from rapists that are attempting to impregnate her repeatedly, (thousands or sorties entered the womb of Lebanon in the past 2 weeks) with huge missiles slamming her to bear this unwanted child, a democracy from abroad? This is even more absurd when we consider that Lebanon just had a beautiful child of patriotism and democracy in March of last year. The Bush administration said so itself when refering to the Cedar Revolution. In fact, Lebanon is one the rare successful endeavors the Bush administration supported in the Middle East, unlike its debacles elsewhere. Ostensibly, the US and Israel are together in this gang rape of Lebanon.

Israel calls the pain it is causing, this rape of Lebanon, "Operation Midwife." A midwife is supposed to care not destroy, nurture not maim, bring life not kill hundreds and wound thousands--It is against the Hippocratic Oath to kill Mr. Midwife. (The rapist becomes a midwife?) No, my friends, Israel's role is not one of a midwife. Israel is a rapist and nothing more in this scenario.

Secretary Rice calls the devastating pain and screams of mother Lebanon "birth pangs of Democracy." Is it a coincidence that both Israel and the US are using similar terminology to contextualize these troubled events in Lebanon? That is, "operation midwife" for the actions of Israel and "birth pangs of democracy" for the ongoing enabling and support from the USA?

President Bush is continually shaking his head, mumbling incoherently and urging the carnage and criminal destruction of Lebanon on and on. Yet, he indignantly, offers Lebanon "humanitarian aid." Well, wham bang thank you Maam. How does Mr. Bush manage the contradictions between supporting the bombardment of civilians and their infrastructure while at the same time continuing to arm Israel with offering Lebanon "humanitarina aid?"

President Bush maintains it is still too, early to stop killing the Lebanese people, still early to stop the bombing raids and "conditions" are not yet correct on the ground to have a cease-fire. Is it his opinion that the current time is perfect for the death of the Lebanese people?

Lebanon should not accept this BLOOD GIFT, this tainted insult, this so-called humanitarian aid from the US government. Reject it, the shame of it is categorically, unacceptable. If President Bush is having pangs of conscience, he should consult his minister and his God. A gift of blood and shame will not suffice to mitigate his complicity in these war crimes. However, if the American people choose to send direct aid to Lebanon, bypassing President Bush and his ilk that would signify a genuine and caring response to this tragedy and would be appreciated by God and Lebanon.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Die for the Elite said...

Both the Holocaust and the rape of Lebanon are crimes against humanity. No further demonization of Lebanese, Jews, Arabs, Germans, or Muslims is required to see that.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, the irony is what they need to do is to get Rothschild to get Israel to stop doing this shit and it's over.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Blogger Die for the Elite said...

h/t 8:05

ROTFL

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous A. Magnus said...

The Holocaust deniers posting on this blog WORK for the very Zionists they supposedly hate. How do I know this? Because like clockwork they come out of the woodwork posting their inane drivel as soon as anyone questions the morality of the actions of the state of Israel. The effect is to deligitimize debate on the actions of a state using the 'guilt by association' premise.

Zionists collaborated with the Nazis during the Holocaust; that's why they were the only political party Hitler allowed to speak for the Jews. Hitler liquidated most of Europes' orthodox Jewry - the very people who were the strongest opponents of the Zionist movement in the first place. Coincidence? Not on your life.

Today we can see the progeny of this unholy alliance still exerting their sick will upon the world at large; the remants of the Nazis now run the United States through the family of 'Hitler's Angel' (the Bush family), while the Zionists run the state of Israel. History IS in fact repeating itself.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Random reader said...

Wow , If ever there was a reason to include comment moderation this is it . Pages and Pages of dribble in a feeble attempt to deny the holocaust . How sad.

I am no fan of the actions of Israel , I am no fan of Zionism (distinct from Judaism) I post almost daily on their flagrant disregard for international law and humanitarian law. But to deny the holocaust is just pathetic.

Does your reader know that the burden of proof lies with him and not you. The Holocaust is accepted as an event in history and it is not you that needs to provide any evidence. The accepted version of history is the accepted version of history and if I want to prove that any element of that history is wrong then the responsibility lies with me to provide evidence which contradicts the accepted logic.

If he wants names of those that suffered then the information is available and you only need to use the Internet ..

http://www.yadvashem.org/ is somewhere where you can search a database of 3 million names. Your reader should search the list and attempt to prove each one of the three million names to be false. If your reader succeeds in proving every single piece of evidence false then they could fairly claim to have disproved the holocaust . Somehow I doubt they will succeed

It does not matter how many times they use CAPS or how many times they repeat repeat repeat themselves the onus is on the person making the claim (your reader) to show that all available evidence has been falsified.

To ask you to provide evidence of the Holocaust is absurd. There are libraries and search engines , scientific studies and personal accounts. Does your reader expect you to educate them !

I have no idea how man managed to build a rocket and go in to space , I couldn't do it and I probably would not understand all the science if it was explained to me . That does not mean I can deny that man has been into space. The onus is on me to research the subject and prove the available evidence to be false before any such claims should be taken as having any credibility

Personally I have a posting policy on my site and I would simply delete/ban such a rambling

But as it seems the pseudo debate is happening I would be interested in your reader actually presenting evidence that the holocaust is a hoax and hence showing us why all the millions of names on the list should not be there.

PS if the only accepted proof of death is a photograph then all my ancient relatives must still be alive. I could not provide a single piece of evidence to show that my (for example)Grandmother is dead . As far as I know , nobody took a photo of her when she died (if they did I would want to know why) and I did not go to the funeral or watch her being placed into a coffin.

I have no evidence at all that she is burried in that hole in the ground with a stone with her name on it.

But trust me on this ... she is dead ...

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it.
I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.
-Malcolm X

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those who question the holocaust attempt to support their contentions and meet the so called burden of proof. Unfortunately instead they end up in prison for "holocaust denial." What's the fear of letting those people show and discuss their evidence? What are you hiding?

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006, Blogger lesliemai said...

i would love to see the zionist war criminals tried here in iran. im sure the trial would be swift and the punishment fitting. i would like to see the trials in public in sports stadiums so the general public can see these monstors punish, but i know this will not happen because usa protect the criminals as usual

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>"please keep in mind --- "evidence" from those with POLITICAL & ECONOMIC MOTIVATION DOES NOT COUNT!"

Does that mean we should ignore this blog?

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006, Anonymous When will the zionist madness end? said...

Anonymous said...

>>"please keep in mind --- "evidence" from those with POLITICAL & ECONOMIC MOTIVATION DOES NOT COUNT!"

Does that mean we should ignore this blog?

Wed Jul 26, 01:45:48 AM EDT





>>>>>>>> What is the POLITICAL MOTIVATION? --- None, since activism and humanity is NOT "political motivation".

>>>>>>>> What is the ECONOMIC MOTIVATION? --- None, since no one is benefiting economically from activism and humanitarianism.




The only ones benefit the ASHKENAZI ZIONISTS --- WHITE EUROPEAN & KHAZARIAN people 'posing' as ARABS AND SEMITES.

Pathetic.


Really pathetic.


White people posing as BROWN ARABS AND SEMITES.








It doesn't get any more OBVIOUS THAN THIS. Heck, I can be a NEGRO or a JAPANESE or an ESKIMO and I'll be more "semitic" these these WHITE PEOPLE. They may be white but they are very much RACIST against other "white trash" or "goyims" or "gentiles" or "christians" or "european muslims" or "russians".

In other words, pathetic ASHKENAZIS.





Really pathetic. They are prance around, acting all "high and might and moral (LOL)", and play make-believe ----------------- FORTUNATELY NO EFFECT.

We can all see they are NOT semitic, they are NOT arab ------------- They are WHITE. EUROPEAN. ASHKENAZIS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home