< HOME  Thursday, August 13, 2009

Using Sodomy to Protect our Freedoms

"Yasser tearfully described that when he reached the top of the steps 'the party began. … They started to put the [muzzle] of the rifle [and] the wood from the broom into [my anus]. They entered my privates from behind.' ... Yasser estimated that he was penetrated five or six times during this initial sodomy incident and saw blood 'all over my feet' through a small hole in the hood covering his eyes." – by Physicians for Human Rights' "Broken Laws, Broken Lives," a report containing firsthand accounts of men who endured torture by U.S. personnel in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantánamo Bay.
That's right; sodomy. Forcible anal penetration. The documentation of this and other forms of sexual humiliation is too extensive to be denied or pawned off on a couple of redneck privates. And we know now that sexual humiliation techniques were among those discussed and approved by the National Security Principals Committee, a White House group including Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, George Tenet and John "History will not judge this kindly" Ashcroft.



More from "Broken Laws, Broken Lives":
"He also recalled having been forced to wear soiled underwear, often for weeks or months at a time. 'I had diarrhea and I was in handcuffs. I was making my toilet in my underwear, and I was very dirty. That was very painful.' ... When he asked to see the doctor, he was told 'we brought a medicine to you.'

Laith explains that, in fact,'They brought to me bottles [of] urine and [they] told me if you do not drink these now, we will bring your mother and sisters. Because I was hearing the voices of women and children, I [believed him and] drank it. I was in handcuffs, and they poured the urine [into my mouth], and sometimes I vomited from that, but when I vomited they kept on pouring [the urine] on my head … I died at that time.' He said that he was forced to drink urine from the soldiers on 11 different occasions."
Source: Alternet

When will Americans wake up and realize our government is an out of control bunch of lunatics, liars, thieves and murderers that only exist to serve Wall Street banks, Defense contractors and Israel?
And to provide cover to their gang activities?

When Pentagon shock troops are finally roaming the streets, kidnapping your friends, relatives and family members and torturing them will they finally realize what the hell is going on?

But by then, it will be too late.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, August 13, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how could anyone do
such terrible things?

The report is here

the satanic bastard mafia is hard at work.

 
At Thursday, August 13, 2009, Blogger qrswave said...

it seems calculated to be so horrific as to evade credibility

I mean, how could anyone possibly believe that our government is run by the worst kind of sadistic sodomists and retain his or her sanity or maintain an ordinary life?

they're banking on the simple fact that most people will sooner live in blissful denial than face this gruesome reality.

 
At Thursday, August 13, 2009, Blogger I4P Writers Group said...

And they also have slaves they torture so Israeli women can look pretty:


http://irish4palestine.blogspot.com/2009/08/torture-and-abuseisrael-has-slaves-in.html

 
At Thursday, August 13, 2009, Blogger andie531 said...

This sounds so sado-homosexual - where do they recruit these guys - some bondage fest?

 
At Thursday, August 13, 2009, Blogger Greg Bacon said...

This sounds so sado-homosexual - where do they recruit these guys - some bondage fest?

Tel Aviv

 

Post a Comment

<< Home