< HOME  Friday, December 23, 2005

US spreads freedom, democracy, DEBT

The International Monetary Fund approved a new $685 million loan for Iraq, giving the country a critical 'endorsement of' its economic performance.
Without IMF approval, Iraq's economy will remain under US military control.
The loan . . . represents the IMF's 'seal of approval' [kiss of death] that the Iraq government is taking the proper approach [the $$$ denominated approach] to reviving its wartorn economy.

The loan should open the door to more funding from countries that want to participate in [exploit] Iraq's reconstruction.

"The Iraqi authorities were successful in promoting macroeconomic stability in 2005, despite the extremely difficult security environment," IMF Deputy Managing Director.
This guy must be smoking some powerful shit.
The $685 million loan will cover a 15-month period [drop in the bucket] and was awarded under regular IMF procedures [extort, bomb, bleed] to provide assistance to nation's facing economic difficulties.

It followed a $436.3 million emergency post-conflict loan that the IMF awarded Iraq in September 2004.
Welcome to the perpetual DEBT club!
The Bush administration, which is counting on the IMF and World Bank to supply a significant portion of the funds needed for Iraq reconstruction, applauded the IMF loan deal. [as sure as night follows day]

"This arrangment will underpin economic stability and help lay the foundation for an open and prosperous economy in Iraq," said Treasury Secretary John Snow.
He must be hanging out the IMF Deputy Director!
The loan . . . clears the way for wealthy creditor countries [corporations] to begin implementing a debt relief [nation plundering] program for Iraq that would reduce by 80 percent Iraq's $38.9 billion in foreign debt [pass hammer to someone else] held by members of the Paris Club.

In September 2004, the Paris Club, the umbrella group of wealthy countries [corporations] including the United States that bargains with [bombs] debtor nations, had announced the debt relief agreement, but it could not go into effect until Iraq and the IMF reached agreement on a loan program.
Heaven forbid that they consider aiding Iraq with technology and know-how instead of plundering it with funny money.
The Bush administration last year announced it would forgive 100 percent of the $4.1 billion in debt Iraq owed the United States.
Given what we we know about INTEREST and fractional reserve banking, the US plans to forgive nothing!!!

8 Comments:

At Saturday, December 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The DEBT BOMB they just dropped on Iraq will do more damage than the war did. That will finish them off for sure. Then they foreclose on the failed debt, and take the oil, which is the only collateral.

Ain't greed wonderful?

 
At Friday, August 21, 2015, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

 
At Friday, August 21, 2015, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

 
At Thursday, September 03, 2015, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business Woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS.

 
At Sunday, March 20, 2016, Blogger Mohamed Ali said...

$$$ URGENT LOAN OFFER WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$
Do you need Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get FUNDED at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.

Full name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone number:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:

E-mail: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

 
At Thursday, May 12, 2016, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello ,
Am Mr James brown . Am a man with a great testimony I live in USA and i am

a happy man today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family

from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to

him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of

$360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a father with 2 kids I met this

honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of

$360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you

will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mr James brown,

that refer you to him. contact Mr.Kelvin smith,via email:-

kelvinsmithfunds@hotmail.com

*Hard Money Loans
*Business Loan
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Personal Loan
*Business Expansion Loan
*Student Loan
*Agricultural Development Loan
...And Lots more
Email: kelvinsmithfunds@hotmail.com

 
At Sunday, July 24, 2016, Blogger Read Me said...


Pastor Ericson loan Firm,we offer loan to people who need loan to We offer loan to people that are in need of loan,this company is a legitimate company that offer loan to individual that are in need of a loan from Legitimate Reputable money Lender,this company offer loan as low rate of 2% so if you need a loan get back to us with our application form

Contact us:Ericsonloanfirm@hotmail.com

BORROWER APPLICATION FORM

Name:
Address:
Loan Amount:
Loan duration:
Nationality:
Country:
State:
Zip/Code:
Gender:
Age:
Marital Status:
Telephone:
Mobile phone:

Our customer Happiness is our joy

Pastor Ericson

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2017, Blogger Unknown said...

typ in het volgende vakje gewoon chiro (mini spam beveiliging)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home