< HOME  Sunday, April 16, 2006

US on Pollard Release: ‘Ridiculous’

Apparently, I'm not alone in my reaction to the recent report that Jonathan Pollard would be released in return for Israel's release of Palestinian prisoner, Marwan Barghouti.
The report said the deal has been proposed by officials in Israel's Foreign Ministry. The ministry declined comment, and U.S. Embassy spokesman Stewart Tuttle called the report "ridiculous speculation."

"As far as I know, it has no basis in reality," Tuttle said.
I hope it stays that way. I have no sympathy for traitors.

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess people are forgetting what the charges are.

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006, Blogger qrswave said...

not me. I hope he spends his last days there.

But, I also hope the US government gets their hands on that document they're demanding that shows how many other people in the Israeli government were behind Pollard when he spied on US.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home