< HOME  Sunday, May 28, 2006

It Ain’t Just Bu$h: Part 3 of 100 of Part A: Why they all must go!

So we will go alphabetically by state. I’m not going to waste my time my listing “party” affiliations. Please though if you don’t know their “party” go ahead and try to guess it. I can promise it will be a challenging game. I’m not even going to base this on their voting records, I’m just going to base this on crap posted on their website. If you are student doing research, please I’m begging you help educate your teacher and use this info. By the way these posts are based on the your Senutor's actually websites.

Alaska 1: Lisa Mur(der)kowski
5. Great I can't even get past the first page without seeing something murdered. Look at me I murdered a fish that I probably won't even eat! But as we know the Democratic-Republican Senate is very fond of death, providing it doesn't involve rich white people dying.

4. The nutjob is actively promoting the lie that giving more money to the rich is actually somehow going to create jobs. Oh bull, the rich will buy extra rolexs meanwhile, the people starve and die from lack of health care.

3. The mindless blonde than goes on to salute the non-existent president (Does she mean Bu$h because stealing elections makes you a dictator and terrorist not a president). The stupid dumbass thanks dictator gasman for giving more money to rich worthless people like herself, while the poor (aka formely the middle class) starve and die from lack of health care.

2. And I quote "On the weekends, I fly back to Alaska to meet with Alaskans who cannot come to my office in Washington, D.C. to share their concerns with me". Somehow I don't think you do a lot of listening when you go back to Alaska! Are you too busy fantazing about your beloved corporate terrorists and pres gasman who you whore yourself constantly, too to actually listen to real people?

1. In the scary brainwash them while they are young category from the kids page "I commend each of you for taking the initiative to visit this site and learn about the issues facing our nation". What I have just written here is just the tip of the iceberg on the blatant corporate sponsered lies to children that are present on the website of this sick psychotic monster. Brainwash the children into starving themselves so that you can buy an extra rolex.

Power to the Green Party and Independent Progressives. Get the Democratic-Republican idiots out of office.

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is only one solution - take up arms and kill every single Republican and Democrat.

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006, Blogger jomama said...

The System, man, The System.

The party, past, present or future is irrelevant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home