< HOME  Saturday, July 15, 2006

You will know them by their fruit

In the midst of this madness, many will offer their views about who's to blame for this disaster. But, there is no better way to assess this conflict than to examine the facts - the fruit of each party's conduct - because it speaks for itself.
Israeli warplanes pounded Hezbollah's south Beirut stronghold and struck roads around the country Saturday, killing at least 18 Lebanese fleeing the onslaught. Hezbollah rockets continued to pour into Israel, where officials warned citizens that Tel Aviv could be hit.

More rockets struck the Sea of Galilee resort city of Tiberias, Israeli rescue services reported. There was no immediate word of injuries. An earlier barrage struck the city, the first time since the 1973 Mideast war that the city was hit. Residents were ordered into bomb shelters, and Israeli media reported that hundreds of tourists were fleeing the city.
Meanwhile, in Israel, a man enjoys some relaxation in the sun.
Police said a 106 people, mostly civilians, have been killed in Lebanon in the four-day Israeli offensive. On the Israeli side, at least 15 have been killed, four civilians and 11 soldiers.

Israel has targeted Lebanon's highways and airport to cut off the country from the outside world and at the same time hit Hezbollah strongholds, usually in populated areas, such as the Hezbollah leader's home and office in south Beirut Friday night.
* * *
In successive early morning raids Saturday that continued through the afternoon, Israeli warplanes pounded gas stations, fuel tanks and roads, destroying one bridge after another, splitting large parts of the country.

Fleeing refugees, including women and children, were hit on a road adjacent to the Lebanese-Israeli border in an apparent Israeli airstrike as they left the village of Marwaheen, which abuts the border. Two cars were aflame, and bodies were blown into an adjacent ravine.

Police said 15 were killed in the afternoon attack. An Associated Press photographer counted 12 bodies in the vehicles.

"They're peaceful people who were displaced. They were just fleeing the shelling. They were hit on the road, in their cars," Abdel-Mohsen Hussein, the local mayor, told Al-Arabiya television.

At least three civilians were killed when another Israeli airstrike hit a bridge on the main highway linking Lebanon to Syria in eastern Lebanon's Bekaa Valley, security officials said.
It's not hard to see who is rotten.

36 Comments:

At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Die for the Elite said...

The rapture-ready crowd creams their panties.

These people need some serious help: where is Jim Jones when you need him?

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous disaffected youth said...

Terrorists want civilians to die.

They are the biggest monsters out there and I blame THEM for the civilian deaths.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885840047&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Then there's the following pictures...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060706/photos_ts/2006_07_06t083426_450x280_us_mideast

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060706/481/5e894b019eb24e7e83774d9bdd4fec22

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060706/481/033303a788704e4da6186c4a9647cd93

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060706/photos_wl_me_afp/e2d72e3b499f6712f422e9ddef875960

NOTE: little kids and teens as human shields.

I felt like vomiting, looking at the abhorrent child abuse and destruction that those animals engage in.

If you are mad about civilian deaths, place them blame where it lies - with the Palestinian terrorists.

But I don't think you are really mad at Palestinian death. I think you are happy about Palestinian death - because then you get to parade it around, showing how evil Israel is.

Every time there is a death, you parade around bodies, without providing context, then show how evil Israel is. It is so disgusting, and such an abhorrent example of yellow journalism, that you should be ashamed of yourself.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Blogger qrswave said...

"If you are mad about civilian deaths, place them blame where it lies - with the Palestinian terrorists."

And what if I differ with you?

Are you going to kill me?

What do you want?

Go study law.

The facts and the images speak for themselves - res ipsa loquitur.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous disaffected youth said...

qrswave:

The facts do speak for themselves. They speak to Palestinian suicide bombers wanting maximum civilian deaths. THAT is res ipsa loquitor. There is no doubt about the FACTS.

Look at the images I posted. They are FACTS.

And your heavy emoting about my killing you is pathetic. I am not the one threatening violence. No, it's your Neo Nazi readership that threatens violence and annhilation of Jews.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Die for the Elite said...

NOTE: little kids and teens as human shields.

That humam shield tactic, a few examples of many:
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/cur_sit/child-shield.html
http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Articles/Story868.html

Not that Israel respects human shields, as Rachel Corrie can confirm.

Here's an excellent article in Haaretz by Gideon Levy, denouncing Israel's state terrorism.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Die for the Elite said...

No, it's your Neo Nazi readership that threatens violence and annhilation of Jews.

Here are your neo-not-sees:

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, quoted in Associated Press, November 16, 2000.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"
-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."
-- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

That's quite a lot of racist, genocidal threats you're ignoring.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Blogger Michael Price said...

To 'disaffected youth':

The real terrorists are the Zionists. The bombing of civilians in Lebanon clearly indicates that they want civilians to die, or be scarred and maimed.

What is disgusting the Zionists complete lack of regard for non-Jewish human life, and their hatred for us 'goyim'.

I thank God for this website where the truth can be shown. The Zionist controlled mainstream media doesn't give much more than Zionist propaganda. If you Zionists ever succeed in silencing all opposition, then none of us will be safe.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zionists invented modern terrorism and act all shocked when the people they've tried to crush and dislodge for decades, with vastly superior firepower, don't play nice !
'Israel', a state in ,denial, and its defenders like this buffoon disgorge the same fanatical racist hatred they attribute to their 'untermenschen' foes. No wonder you're disaffected, troglodytes like you should be disaffected.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Someone who studies factual history said...

disaffected youth said...

qrswave:

The facts do speak for themselves. They speak to Palestinian suicide bombers wanting maximum civilian deaths. THAT is res ipsa loquitor. There is no doubt about the FACTS.

Look at the images I posted. They are FACTS.

And your heavy emoting about my killing you is pathetic. I am not the one threatening violence. No, it's your Neo Nazi readership that threatens violence and annhilation of Jews.

Sat Jul 15, 02:28:25 PM EDT





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Disaffected Youth" is a Racist Zionist. Don't throw the term 'Neo Nazi' around, because for those of us who know better, Zionists and Nazis WERE CREATED BY THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE -- THE ASHKENAZIS.

These Zionists, they really underestimate us goyims. Pathetic, we have a better grasp of history than you can ever imagine. Hitler was an Ashkenazi Jew, born from both his mother and father, who were themselves Ashkanzi Jews. Ashkenazi is from the Khazar region of SW Russia, and this differs starkly from 'Sphephardic Jew' which have "most" similarity (some of the original blood) to what you would call "Semitic", which are what jews living in Palestine for the last 2 thousand years and Palestinians themselves.

The ones CONDONING AND SUPPORTING GENOCIDE IS YOU ---- you racist murderous zionists are really pathetic, you know. You KILL and MURDER and RAPE and IMPRISION and "MAKE PEOPLE DIS-APPEAR IN THE NIGHT" and all your PERVERTED ACTIONS.

WE THE PEOPLE OF THE ENTIRE WORLD are keeping track. We know what is happening. Stop the Genocide! Stop attacking Korea, China, Viet Nam, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Kosovo, Yugoslavia, Germany, Mexico, South Africa, ..........

You act like we don't know WHO IS REALLY BEHIND THESE TERRORIST ACITIVITIES & WARS AROUND THE WORLD ------------- you and Henry Kissinger can go Fuck each other!!! World Jewry MY ASS!!! There has NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD been a more EVIL group of people than the ASHKENAZI.










.....................................A S H K E N A Z I....................................

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous disaffected youth said...

Rachel Corrie supported terrorism and her death was accidental. Please do not make me laugh about the Rachel Corrie story.

http://israelbehindthenews.com/Archives/Mar-21-03.htm#image

http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/TheForgottenRachels.html

Michael Price, you are spreading filth and LIES about Israel. Israel is not aiming for civilians. They are aiming to disarm and disable Hezbollah - who purposely hide amongst civilians in order to show the so-called "atrocities" of Israel. Meanwhile, they purposely aim for civilians in Israel, but I guess Jewish deaths don't matter, huh?

I am appalled and outraged at the civilian deaths across the world. But what shocks and outrages me more than anything else, and what I will NEVER forgive the Islamofacists for - is how they force Israel and the US to kill civilians, by purposely hiding amongst civilians and using little kids as human shields. I will NEVER forgive them for that.

And all those quotes are absolute lies being spread on neo-nazi hate sites. They have been affirmatively DISPROVEN.

http://www.camera.org/ - disproves every single one of those quotes, if you search the website.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Blogger qrswave said...

disaffected youth (aka Miss R) said: "And your heavy emoting about my killing you is pathetic."

How about 'your twisted logic is torturing me?' :)

"I am not the one threatening violence."

No, but you are supporting disproportionate force and cheering it on in the name of self-defense, when as a lawyer you KNOW that the facts do not meet the elements required to support it.

"No, it's your Neo Nazi readership that threatens violence and annhilation of Jews."

I have not, and never will, advocate harming Jews just because they are Jewish.

It's not only utterly illogical, it's a crime against God and humanity and I've made it perfectly clear both in word and in deed that I fear God above all.

I am not responsible for the content of comments at my blog. If you have a claim against someone - take them to court.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous disaffected youth said...

What is "disproportionate"?

Is indescriminate rocket fire into Israel "disproportionate"? (see: 800 Qassam rockets last year alone)

Is suicide bombing "disproportionate"?

Is carpet bombing a city "disproportionate"? (Hezbollah's attacks on civilian Jewish and Israeli targets in Buenos Aires in the early 1990s)

Is kidnapping a soldier (now multiple soldiers) "disproportionate"?

Is kidnapping and brutally murdering an Israeli teen "disproportionate"?

Is the statement in Hamas's charter that it wishes to annhiliate Israel "disproportionate"?

Is the act of terrorists hiding among civilians and teaching four year olds how to use a gun and to aim it at Israelis "disproportionate"?

NOTHING Israel does would satisfy you. You do not even believe in Israel's right to exist (having stated multiple times you believe in a "one state solution"), so nothing they do is "proportionate" in your eyes. You glorify civilian death to show the so-called atrocities of Israel, when Israel goes out of its way to inflict the MINIMUM of civilian casualties. You do not even acknowledge the base FACT of suicide bombing - stating "maybe it's Mossad - but we have to look at the evidence." (as if there's any question!)

Israel is in a fight for its very survival. It is fighting for the bare right to exist. Yes, I support them.

And I truly believe you are happy when a Palestinian dies, because then you get to parade around the picture of the dead body on your website and say "OOH LOOK AT EVIL ISRAEL!"

Just disgusting.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous USS Liberty said...

Ah yes, the highly respected camera.org: as credible a news source as AIPAC, the Fox[man] News Service, World Nut Daily, and the intelligence on Iraq's nonexistent WMDs.

Tell us another one, Mr. Pollard.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A brief history lesson in disproportionate reponses for the disingenuous:

Oradour-sur-Glane was a French village that was destroyed in 1944. A total of when 642 of its civilian inhabitants were slaughtered by the Germans. Following the war, 65 of the soldiers involved in the massacre were given a military tribunal; several were found guilty. Oradour stands out in history as an example of the failure of criminal collective punishment, despite the German defense that members of resistance movements were terrorists.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Blogger The Sphinx said...

@die for the elite:

Those quotes absolutely horrified me. I shall be waiting for the day where that filthy scum is wiped off the face of the earth. Which makes me sympathize more with Mahmoud Ahmedinejad. Though I think that his anti-Israel statements are a bit too fanatical, I think Iran is our only hope in balancing out the power in the region, because face it: The last thing Israel/USA want are a powerful country on our side, and Iran is on a good way to achieving that power. If they do build nukes (which is currently disputable) that'll make the Zionist governm.. err gang wet their pants in fear. Even now they wouldn't DARE to mess with Iran.

So GO IRAN!!

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous why do you continue "skirting" the issue Miss R ---- what good have Ashkenazis DONE FOR 'you'?? said...

I can't wrap my head around why you display such BLIND DEVOTION to a group of evil, cold-blooded, perverted, murderers. Is it perhaps somehow you IDENTIFY with the Ashkenazis?!! Could it be that since you share most similar PHENOTYPIC (i.e. physical features) as them, or at least you think you do, that you would condone and support and make excuses for their actions?!!




No, seriously what have they done for you that is so worthy of such blind devotion. Don't you see it is so juvenile and unresponsible to support TERRORISM just on the basis that they are the same "race" (LOL) as you?!!




The entire world is moving towards peace, but why is Israel and its puppet nation the USA pushing us towards war?!!!



Now, if "my race" did anything remotely cruel as the "Jews"/"Israelis" I would remotely distance myself from them immediately. Even if my parents, or siblings, or cousins committed some horrendous crime ----- as much as I love them, I would NOT let this act go unabated. Does that make me a "bad" son or brother or cousin? ------------- No, I don't think so. If it was them who committed such crimes against humanity, THEY are the ones in the wrong, and THEY should either:

a) repent, and make up for their actions, by helping others --- what ever it takes to "undo" their actions, even if they have to commit themselves to charity work for the rest of their lives

b) if they refuse to stop, then we the people need to prevent such future actions --- Now personally, I don't like the idea of "an eye for an eye" since it is VERY PRIMITIVE and LACKS COMPASSION. It is better to try to help them have a PERSONAL CHANGE OF HEART then to exact revenge -- as difficult as this may seem, I believe it is worth trying!






>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miss R, you STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED NOR ADDRESSED THE ISSUE OF ASHKENAZI. You are aware, aren't you of the history behind Ashkenazi Jews and Shephardic Jews and Jews who lived in Palestine for the last 2 thousand years, don't you?!

Ashkenazi Jews are actually a group of people who originated in Khazaria in SW Russia. Sphephardic Jew are the ones living OUTSIDE of Palestine (or what YOU would consider Israel) for that last thousand or hundreds of years (depending on the particular family), and have SOME, only some of the original "semitic blood" --- because of "mixing of impure" goy blood with "holy pure blood of the 'chosen ones' (TM)" --- GOD (TM) forbid, for them to do such a thing. These Sphephardic Jews have more similar genetics and facial features to those living in the middle east, such as the "Arabs" (Palestinians, Saudis, Jordanians, Kurds, etc).

And then there are the Palestinian Jews whose family for generations upon generations, upon generations, upon generations, for close to the last two thousand years (depending on whether the family converted into/out-of 'Judaism') LIVED IN PEACE IN PALESTINE. In fact, a scientific GENETIC RESEARCH was done that found that Palestinian Jews and Palestinian Muslims have virtually IDENTICAL genes, and that it was STATISTICALLY NON-DIFFERENTIABLE.

Now can you guess whom put pressure to have the Scientific Article REMOVED?! Some group of people with something to hide. Now would that group with so much power, that have JDL, AIPAC, PNAC as their branches, would they be:

a) Ashkenazi Jews
b) Shephardic Jews
c) Palestinian/Yisrael Jews
d) Stupid/"Useful" Goyims

Now Miss R, if you're really a "jew" as you claim, then you must have "some" grasp of the discrimination within the "jewish community" of Shephardic Jews and Palestinian Jews --------- somehow, as if these are SUB-GROUPS, that are of a class LOWER than then "true jew" (LOL).

There was a time when the Ashkenazi "jews" were just the minority, but now these blue-eye, blond/light brown haired (and sometimes RED HEADED FRECKLED "Irish") are the MAJORITY.



.................. Miss R, just as a curiosity, which category do you fall under?! a) or b) or c) ---- I don't think it's d).


Cheers!!!

;)

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous disaffected youth said...

qrswave:

Your blog - as seen in the comments - is a forum for those who wish to annhiliate Jews.

By providing sheer lies, disinfo, and disgusting propoganda, you attract these people like honey to flies.

By not censoring comments that call for destruction of Jews (when we know you have the capability to do so) you are implicitly saying such speech is acceptable.

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.

The ironic thing is, I believe you are very anti-Palestinian.

By engaging in the false victim mythology of the Palestinians, and by showcasing each death as if it's a good thing, you are encouraging the continuance of violence.

I am pro-Israeli and pro-Palestinian, because I say that the Palestinians need to take a stand against terror, and be willing to sit down and compromise on a state. (they are unwilling to do so - wanting the entirety of Israel)

Until Palestinians care more about the lives of their children, rather than the death of Israeli children, they will not have their own state. Nor will they deserve it.

You encourage the Palestinians to care more about the death of Israelis, by calling Israel a "mad dog," a "mafia state," and a "false state." You are directly part of the problem.

You really must hate the Palestinians, don't you? Because if you cared about the Palestinian cause, you would be imploriing them to RELEASE SHALIT, SIT DOWN ON THE NEGOTIATING TABLE, AND RECOGNIZE ISRAEL.

But you don't care about the Palestinian people. You just care about furthering hate and propoganda. That's all you care about.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Again, and again, and again ---- you avoid the question ---- WHY? Why? why? or why? said...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miss R, you STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED NOR ADDRESSED THE ISSUE OF ASHKENAZI. You are aware, aren't you of the history behind Ashkenazi Jews and Shephardic Jews and Jews who lived in Palestine for the last 2 thousand years, don't you?!

Ashkenazi Jews are actually a group of people who originated in Khazaria in SW Russia. Sphephardic Jew are the ones living OUTSIDE of Palestine (or what YOU would consider Israel) for that last thousand or hundreds of years (depending on the particular family), and have SOME, only some of the original "semitic blood" --- because of "mixing of impure" goy blood with "holy pure blood of the 'chosen ones' (TM)" --- GOD (TM) forbid, for them to do such a thing. These Sphephardic Jews have more similar genetics and facial features to those living in the middle east, such as the "Arabs" (Palestinians, Saudis, Jordanians, Kurds, etc).

And then there are the Palestinian Jews whose family for generations upon generations, upon generations, upon generations, for close to the last two thousand years (depending on whether the family converted into/out-of 'Judaism') LIVED IN PEACE IN PALESTINE. In fact, a scientific GENETIC RESEARCH was done that found that Palestinian Jews and Palestinian Muslims have virtually IDENTICAL genes, and that it was STATISTICALLY NON-DIFFERENTIABLE.

Now can you guess whom put pressure to have the Scientific Article REMOVED?! Some group of people with something to hide. Now would that group with so much power, that have JDL, AIPAC, PNAC as their branches, would they be:

a) Ashkenazi Jews
b) Shephardic Jews
c) Palestinian/Yisrael Jews
d) Stupid/"Useful" Goyims

Now Miss R, if you're really a "jew" as you claim, then you must have "some" grasp of the discrimination within the "jewish community" of Shephardic Jews and Palestinian Jews --------- somehow, as if these are SUB-GROUPS, that are of a class LOWER than then "true jew" (LOL).

There was a time when the Ashkenazi "jews" were just the minority, but now these blue-eye, blond/light brown haired (and sometimes RED HEADED FRECKLED "Irish") are the MAJORITY.



.................. Miss R, just as a curiosity, which category do you fall under?! a) or b) or c) ---- I don't think it's d).


Cheers!!!

;)

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, a fine speech, my friend. But no-one is buying it, because it's rubbish. The Zionist project requires the ongoing acquisition of Palestinian lands, and preferably ethnic cleansing, and has led Israel to screw the Palestinians at every turn, and its inability to give up this unholy compulsion in favour of reality will ultimately spell its demise.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous disaffected youth said...

Anti-zionism is anti-semitism. Pure and simple.

http://cultureforall.blogspot.com/2006/07/anti-zionism.html

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Just answer the question Miss R! said...

Palestinians are Semites, Jordanians are Semites, Palestinian Jews are Semites. But, Ashkenazi "jews" are NOT semites.


SO PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE Miss R, don't skirt the issue any longer. We all have LONG MEMORIES. Answer the question:

--- Are you white? ---
--- Are you are white Ashekanzi? ---






disaffected youth (aka Miss R) said...

Anti-zionism is anti-semitism. Pure and simple.

http://cultureforall.blogspot.com/2006/07/anti-zionism.html

Sat Jul 15, 03:33:08 PM EDT






>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miss R, you STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED NOR ADDRESSED THE ISSUE OF ASHKENAZI. You are aware, aren't you of the history behind Ashkenazi Jews and Shephardic Jews and Jews who lived in Palestine for the last 2 thousand years, don't you?!

Ashkenazi Jews are actually a group of people who originated in Khazaria in SW Russia. Sphephardic Jew are the ones living OUTSIDE of Palestine (or what YOU would consider Israel) for that last thousand or hundreds of years (depending on the particular family), and have SOME, only some of the original "semitic blood" --- because of "mixing of impure" goy blood with "holy pure blood of the 'chosen ones' (TM)" --- GOD (TM) forbid, for them to do such a thing. These Sphephardic Jews have more similar genetics and facial features to those living in the middle east, such as the "Arabs" (Palestinians, Saudis, Jordanians, Kurds, etc).

And then there are the Palestinian Jews whose family for generations upon generations, upon generations, upon generations, for close to the last two thousand years (depending on whether the family converted into/out-of 'Judaism') LIVED IN PEACE IN PALESTINE. In fact, a scientific GENETIC RESEARCH was done that found that Palestinian Jews and Palestinian Muslims have virtually IDENTICAL genes, and that it was STATISTICALLY NON-DIFFERENTIABLE.

Now can you guess whom put pressure to have the Scientific Article REMOVED?! Some group of people with something to hide. Now would that group with so much power, that have JDL, AIPAC, PNAC as their branches, would they be:

a) Ashkenazi Jews
b) Shephardic Jews
c) Palestinian/Yisrael Jews
d) Stupid/"Useful" Goyims

Now Miss R, if you're really a "jew" as you claim, then you must have "some" grasp of the discrimination within the "jewish community" of Shephardic Jews and Palestinian Jews --------- somehow, as if these are SUB-GROUPS, that are of a class LOWER than then "true jew" (LOL).

There was a time when the Ashkenazi "jews" were just the minority, but now these blue-eye, blond/light brown haired (and sometimes RED HEADED FRECKLED "Irish") are the MAJORITY.



.................. Miss R, just as a curiosity, which category do you fall under?! a) or b) or c) ---- I don't think it's d).


Cheers!!!

;)

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous disaffected youth said...

Anon 3:42 pm:

How is it relevant what I am?

Firstly, I am not Israeli.

Secondly, you are a liar and bullshiteer. See my other comment re: Israeli settlers lawfully purchasing land.

You are a hater of the worst kind. Hitler would have been proud.

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Again, and again, and again ---- you avoid the question ---- WHY? Why? why? or why? said...

Miss R quote

"See above re: Israeli settlers lawfully purchasing land."





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the 'Israeli settlers' who came from EUROPE and RUSSIA are "white", whereas the people in the middle-east are dark-olive/brown. Not only are their skin colors different, but their FACIAL FEATURES are different. The so-called 'Isreali' FOREIGN settlers have more PHENOTYPIC features in common with your typical EUROPEAN than they do with your typical ARAB. They look nothing like Saddam Huessein, or Arafat, or any of the ORIGINAL INHABITANTS of the middle east.


So what does it mean that "purposed the land legally" before moving there. If say I purchased land legally in America, and I come from Europe, or Asia, or Africa -------- Does it mean I'm "American" or for that matter "ABORIGINAL NATIVE"?!!!

That's the STUPIDIST excuse today!

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zionism is racism. Pure and simple. Even the UN confirmed that, before it became "irrelevant."

But don't take my word for it: these Zionist quotes brag of it.

 
At Sunday, July 16, 2006, Blogger Citisucks said...

Miss R (aka youth),
I thought you said you weren't going to post here anymore. Than of course you comeback using a new name. Not supring though because as a Democrap you have a problem with the truth whether it is about your real identity or whether it is lies that cause innocent children to be murdered.

 
At Sunday, July 16, 2006, Blogger Citisucks said...

P.S.
Miss R (aka Youth),
Unlike you qrswave is not a hypocrite and does not claim to be free speech and then delete everyone's comments that disagree with her. Unlike you she does not hate free speech.


PSS
Miss R your fake liberal blog (which frequently cites little green footballs) openly supports the murders of non-white children. Don't you see the hyprocracy of your own criticism of others? (but feel free not to answer this questions and just go into some irrelevant tirade like you always do).

 
At Sunday, July 16, 2006, Blogger Citisucks said...

PSS

At least we got one inteligent line out of you"Terrorists want civilians to die". Exactly just like those in the supposedly elected terrorist cells (aka government) in the United States and Israel who seek to murder all non-white people. But let me guess the corporate terrorists don't count because they are mostly rich white males and it is okay when rich white people murder non-white people in your little twisted racist anti-free speech world.

 
At Sunday, July 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Ashkenazi jews. You learn something new everyday. To dissaffected youth, I appreciate your loyalty, but could you respond to the poster who is asking that question? It is good that you post here, do not be deterred by bigots, at the same time, ANSWER the freakkin question, please?

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Lawrence of Arabia said...

Wowie Zowie! Yes, there is really is such a beast! Let us take one shining example, a m-n who will certainly go down in the very anals of history as being to "Ashke-Nazi" what a certain Adolph Hitler was to being simply a "Nazi". One might even venture a guess at this late date as to whether the term 'Nazi' actually did originate from a more original term 'Ashkenazi', as it is quite a thin excuse that it was actually derived from an anagram of National Socialist Workers Party or some such story. To return to our subject, the now festering carcass of one Mr. Arik Scheinerman, a.k.a. one "Ariel Sharon", a perfect example of a Caucasian Turko-Mongol Russo-German NON-SEMITIC of that very ilk which now comprises 90+% of what passes for "World Jewry" today, otherwise properly called for what they really are- not "Jews" but Ashkenazim, or nazzies, as you prefer; although he would probably refer to his own sorry self as a "Yid". Very well, let him go to perdition as Arik the Yid. He'll be right there with Vlad the Impaler and Attila the Hun, completing a satanic Triumvirate of Eternal Blood Thirst,(and may he roast to a glorious golden black and never be allowed another single drop of innocent infant blood for all infinity)who all originated from pretty much the same neck of the woods(Transylvania, anyone?) And how could such a monstrous alien infestation as this ever take place without the most elaborate subterfuge of recorded history in the very history of recorded history? I'm afraid you must return to ancient Pembuditha in Iraq,(which in our modern day WAS Fallujah)and consult with the mystic "GAONIM" who were busy going about compounding their sacred Book of Lies known in our modern times as "tall- mudd" for a good duplicitous answer to that perennial question. Seriously, Folks, the hour has grown dangerously late, for anybody with a semblance of a human soul left, to get the real lowdown on this scam. They're playin' for keeps, folks, and you better wise up quick, cause guess what? YOU ARE NEXT! (P.S., We are no longer standing in Tall Mud, but Deep, Deep Shit!)

 
At Tuesday, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Mr. Shiner Man said...

Spell Check- Sorry, Lawree, that's PUMBEDITHA ( or PUMBEDITA ), not PEMBUDITHA, where you shall find those proverbial pools of steaming hot excrement, oozing forth from the Sanhedrin, over 15 centuries, to our present days of woe. If the entire Christian world is condemned to treading in deep shit, well, it might as well be steaming hot. Does wonders for aroma!

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006, Blogger GODDESSFORU said...

Photo Fraud in Lebanon

http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp

The Reuters Photo Scandal

A Taxonomy of Fraud

A comprehensive overview of the four types of photo fraud committed by Reuters, August, 2006

http://www.zombietime.com/reuters_photo_fraud/

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006, Blogger GODDESSFORU said...

Zionism Is Not Racism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1975, the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution slandering Zionism by equating it with racism. In his spirited response to the resolution, Israel's Ambassador to the UN, Chaim Herzog noted the irony of the timing, the vote coming exactly 37 years after Kristallnacht.

Zionism is the national liberation movement of the Jewish people, which holds that Jews, like any other nation, are entitled to a homeland.

History has demonstrated the need to ensure Jewish security through a national homeland. Zionism recognizes that Jewishness is defined by shared origin, religion, culture and history.

The realization of the Zionist dream is exemplified by more than four million Jews, from more than 100 countries, including dark-skinned Jews from Ethiopia, Yemen and India, who are Israeli citizens. Approximately 1,000,000 Muslim and Christian Arabs, Druze, Baha'is, Circassians and other ethnic groups also are represented in Israel's population.

Many Christians have traditionally supported the goals and ideals of Zionism. Israel's open and democratic character and its scrupulous protection of the religious and political rights of Christians and Muslims rebut the charge of exclusivity.

The Arab states define citizenship strictly by native parentage. It is almost impossible to become a naturalized citizen in many Arab states, especially Algeria, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Several Arab nations have laws that facilitate the naturalization of foreign Arabs, with the specific exception of Palestinians. Jordan, on the other hand, instituted its own "law of return" in 1954, according citizenship to all former residents of Palestine, except for Jews.

The presence of thousands of black Jews in Israel is the best refutation of the calumny against Zionism. In a series of historic airlifts, labeled Moses (1984), Joshua (1985) and Solomon (1991), Israel rescued almost 42,000 members of the ancient Ethiopian Jewish community.

To single out Jewish self-determination for condemnation is itself a form of racism. "A world that closed its doors to Jews who sought escape from Hitler's ovens lacks the moral standing to complain about Israel's giving preference to Jews," wrote noted civil rights lawyer Alan Dershowitz.

When approached by a student who attacked Zionism, Martin Luther King responded: "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism."

The 1975 UN resolution was part of the Soviet-Arab Cold War anti-Israel campaign. Almost all the former non-Arab supporters of the resolution have apologized and changed their positions. When the General Assembly voted to repeal the resolution in 1991, only some Arab and Muslim states, as well as Cuba, North Korea and Vietnam were opposed.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Zionism/Zionism_Is_Not_Racism.html

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006, Blogger GODDESSFORU said...

Are Ashkenazi Jews descended from Khazars and does it matter?

An article by Arthur Koestler many years ago speculated that Ashkenazy Jews are descended from the Khazars, a Central Asian kingdom that converted to Judaism and eventually vanished. This claim has been used by anti-Zionists to argue that the Jews are not a nation, and that Ashkenazy Jews have no rights to Israel. The best evidence indicates that Jews dispersed throughout Europe from Rome. There were Jewish communities in France in the dark ages evidently. Other Ashkenazy Jews are descended from Spanish (Sephardic) Jews who were forced to leave Spain in 1492. Genetic evidence indicates that European Jews are probably closer to Palestinian and Syrian Arabs than to central Asians who are partly descended from the Khazars; see articles here and here for example. In any case, the claims of a people to nationhood are almost never based on genetics or "race." Nobody claims that all the French are descended from ancient Gauls, or that all the British are descended from the Celts and Picts. When Americans talk about "'our' forefathers," the 'our' doesn't usually exclude the generations of immigrants who came after the Mayflower settlers. Today's Palestinians are not all descended from ancient Canaanites and Philistines. Some are converted Jews. Some are descended from Arab families who arrived with various conquerors. Whatever the merits of the genetic arguments, claims that anyone has no right to a country because they are not racially "pure" are racist claims, and identify the people making those claims as racists.

http://www.zionism-israel.com/zionism_issues.htm

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006, Blogger GODDESSFORU said...

MYTH

"Jews stole Arab land."

FACT
Despite the growth in their population, the Arabs continued to assert they were being displaced. The truth is that from the beginning of World War I, part of Palestine's land was owned by absentee landlords who lived in Cairo, Damascus and Beirut. About 80 percent of the Palestinian Arabs were debt-ridden peasants, semi-nomads and Bedouins.18

Jews actually went out of their way to avoid purchasing land in areas where Arabs might be displaced. They sought land that was largely uncultivated, swampy, cheap and, most important, without tenants. In 1920, Labor Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion expressed his concern about the Arab fellahin, whom he viewed as "the most important asset of the native population." Ben-Gurion said "under no circumstances must we touch land belonging to fellahs or worked by them." He advocated helping liberate them from their oppressors. "Only if a fellah leaves his place of settlement," Ben-Gurion added, "should we offer to buy his land, at an appropriate price."19

It was only after the Jews had bought all of the available uncultivated land that they began to purchase cultivated land. Many Arabs were willing to sell because of the migration to coastal towns and because they needed money to invest in the citrus industry.20

When John Hope Simpson arrived in Palestine in May 1930, he observed: "They [Jews] paid high prices for the land, and in addition they paid to certain of the occupants of those lands a considerable amount of money which they were not legally bound to pay."21

In 1931, Lewis French conducted a survey of landlessness and eventually offered new plots to any Arabs who had been "dispossessed." British officials received more than 3,000 applications, of which 80 percent were ruled invalid by the Government's legal adviser because the applicants were not landless Arabs. This left only about 600 landless Arabs, 100 of whom accepted the Government land offer.22

In April 1936, a new outbreak of Arab attacks on Jews was instigated by a Syrian guerrilla named Fawzi al­Qawukji, the commander of the Arab Liberation Army. By November, when the British finally sent a new commission headed by Lord Peel to investigate, 89 Jews had been killed and more than 300 wounded.23

The Peel Commission's report found that Arab complaints about Jewish land acquisition were baseless. It pointed out that "much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamp and uncultivated when it was purchased....there was at the time of the earlier sales little evidence that the owners possessed either the resources or training needed to develop the land."24 Moreover, the Commission found the shortage was "due less to the amount of land acquired by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population." The report concluded that the presence of Jews in Palestine, along with the work of the British Administration, had resulted in higher wages, an improved standard of living and ample employment opportunities.25

In his memoirs, Transjordan's King Abdullah wrote:


It is made quite clear to all, both by the map drawn up by the Simpson Commission and by another compiled by the Peel Commission, that the Arabs are as prodigal in selling their land as they are in useless wailing and weeping (emphasis in the original).26

Even at the height of the Arab revolt in 1938, the British High Commissioner to Palestine believed the Arab landowners were complaining about sales to Jews to drive up prices for lands they wished to sell. Many Arab landowners had been so terrorized by Arab rebels they decided to leave Palestine and sell their property to the Jews.27

The Jews were paying exorbitant prices to wealthy landowners for small tracts of arid land. "In 1944, Jews paid between $1,000 and $1,100 per acre in Palestine, mostly for arid or semiarid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre."28

By 1947, Jewish holdings in Palestine amounted to about 463,000 acres. Approximately 45,000 of these acres were acquired from the Mandatory Government; 30,000 were bought from various churches and 387,500 were purchased from Arabs. Analyses of land purchases from 1880 to 1948 show that 73 percent of Jewish plots were purchased from large landowners, not poor fellahin.29 Those who sold land included the mayors of Gaza, Jerusalem and Jaffa. As'ad el­Shuqeiri, a Muslim religious scholar and father of PLO chairman Ahmed Shuqeiri, took Jewish money for his land. Even King Abdullah leased land to the Jews. In fact, many leaders of the Arab nationalist movement, including members of the Muslim Supreme Council, sold land to Jews.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf2.html#e

 
At Friday, July 11, 2008, Blogger terry said...

To say that Zionism is a movement of Jews looking for a homeland.. and then to say it doesnt matter if they are really Semetic or not is a shourd and a shame.

 
At Sunday, March 28, 2010, Blogger Let Non Arab - Muslims Live! said...

http://arabism-islamism.webs.com/index.htm
The twin fascisms that causes most massacres, wars, "conflicts" today:

Arabism is racism (Arab racism)
Millions upon Millions are/became victims of [pan-] Arabism which is the worst current form of racism in its gigantic proportions, like: Kurds Jews (not just in Israel) Berbers (the real natives of North Africa), Africans (not just in the genocide in the Sudan or in Egypt on native Nubians by Arab invaders – till today), Persians, etc.

Islamism is bigotry (Islamofascism)!
The Islamic supremacy that “works” towards its vision of “final Islamic domination on the entire planet”, from Middle east to Africa from Asia to Eurabia, from forced conversions, terrorism, & massacres in multiple countries (like: Thailand, Phillipines, China, Indonesia, Tunisia, Morocco, Kenya, Tanzania, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon India, USA, France, Israel, Russia, UK, etc.) to propaganda, the war includes on Muslims who are not radical enough...,

Let’s face it! that entire war on Israel & the Jews since the 1920’s by infamous facsist Mufti Haj Amin Al-Husseini who started the “genocide campaign” [and continues by the children, grand children of Arab immigrants into Israel - Palestine - now convenienently called "palestinians"] in a clear outlined declaration to 'kill all Jews', is nothing but out of pure Arab Muslim bigotry.

---

Why does biased media blame Israel defenders from vicious Arab Muslims who use civilians when they attack Israeli civilians... so that their civilians (they prefer kids to) die then parade with the casualties as "innocent victims"???

BTW
While the Islamo Arab dictatorship (& real Apartheid upon the non-Arabs, non-Muslims) goes on...
Israeli [ungrateful] Arabs won't mention FAVORITISM by democratic pluralistic multi-racial Israel in: land, courts & universities, by the same token, the totalitarian & mullahcracy dictators of Iran with its Hezbollah thugs & militant "Palestine" anti-freedom forces cast their genocide plan under "freedom fighting."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home